Sessions for Teague rumors bogus?

NJHAWK

• Premium Member

I sometimes wonder if people know what bleacher report actually is. Not saying that the articles aren't good but anybody on here could write an article on there. The quotes are just things you find other people say in other articles, not from an actual interview with somebody.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I sometimes wonder if people know what bleacher report actually is. Not saying that the articles aren't good but anybody on here could write an article on there. The quotes are just things you find other people say in other articles, not from an actual interview with somebody.

Cam. We're living in a time where true Journalism has been replaced by the bloggersphere. Nobody cares about accuracy anymore. They only want to see people torn down and speculations tossed around.

• Like 2

I was going to say tat but I wasnt completely sure. this is why i try my best to stay away from bleacher report! i mean some articles may be true but i think most are from just anybody.

• Premium Member

Cam. We're living in a time where true Journalism has been replaced by the bloggersphere. Nobody cares about accuracy anymore. They only want to see people torn down and speculations tossed around.

It's sad but very true, which is why message boards are so popular. As I was taught though, a good journalist and their story is only as good as their interviews and sources are.