• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will or should Hilton Armstrong be a starter?

JTB

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the Hinrich trade but what exactly was the purpose of Armstrong? I mean I know both players but Im confused about the getting Armstrong? what do you think ATL? is Armstrong a starter allowing Al to move to powerforward?

I like the Hinrich trade but what exactly was the purpose of Armstrong? I mean I know both players but Im confused about the getting Armstrong? what do you think ATL? is Armstrong a starter allowing Al to move to powerforward?

He doesn't have to start to give us help at center. In my opinion he is better than zaza/etan/collins.We play a Horford/Armstrong frontcourt if we want to go big / defensive for a while. He isn't (good) starter material.

Also,

Edited by Lascar78

lol, i didn't know he had a highlight reel after uconn, those must've been half his buckets with nola.

actually, i don't think he's a bad player. he seems like someone who will be able to hold it down while the starters rest -- not really step it up to give you a bigger lead, but not someone you expect would allow the other team to go on a big run while he's in there.