• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks recall Sy from D League.

MVP23

http://georgiasportstalk.podbean.com/hawks/hawks-recall-pape-sy-from-nba-development-leagues-utah-flash/

The Atlanta Hawks today recalled Pape Sy from the team’s NBA Development League affiliate Utah Flash according to Hawks Executive Vice President/General Manager Rick Sund. Originally drafted by Atlanta in the second round (53rd overall) of the 2010 NBA Draft, Sy was assigned to the Flash on December 27. He saw action in 23 games (11 starting assignments) with Utah averaging 8.0 ppg, 3.4 rpg and 1.3 apg in 22.1 mpg (.424 FG%, .737 FT%).

Now we can send Teague down...

Edited by MVP23
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Marvin and Teague

I guess pape is the new Garret Siler..

and Garret Siler was the new David Andersen.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

In all seriousness, with Drews hideous lineups, I wouldn't doubt if we saw him tonight if hes there tonight. Drew seems to be pretty down on Teague, even refusing to play him with Hinrich out.

In all seriousness, with Drews hideous lineups, I wouldn't doubt if we saw him tonight if hes there tonight. Drew seems to be pretty down on Teague, even refusing to play him with Hinrich out.

Uhhh what?? Teague played 30+ minutes the other night with Hinrich out.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

$20 he'll have Teague, Zaza and Damien on the floor together tonight. That's basically 5 on 2 basketball.

• Premium Member

Uhhh what?? Teague played 30+ minutes the other night with Hinrich out.

yeah he even played him in the 4th.

$20 he'll have Teague, Zaza and Damien on the floor together tonight. That's basically 5 on 2 basketball.

Really 1 on 5 if Craw is out there. He isn't passing, and with these people on the court, I can't blame him..

• Moderators

Sy averaged 8.0 ppg, 3.4 rpg and 1.3 apg on 42% fg% in the Developmental League. He will give us nothing this year other than an extreme injury backup if we lose several wing players at the same time.

• Like 2