• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Players we Love...

Diesel

I used to pull for Wade and Lebron when they first got in the nba. But once they got to the status where they could lower their head and travel and still get foul calls I was done. I like Wade more than Lebron for the fact that he always fought hard on a bad squad through injuries, but Lebron for all his skills has seemed like a coward at heart these past few years. I hate how ppl place him next to Kobe when Kobe has achieved so much but never lets it get to his head, still works hard and is clutch, while Lebron has done nothing but win popularity contests (mvp, all-stars) because he lives in front of the camera yet has never lived up to his potential as the "King". Kobe is the king of the nba to me because he has won the most wars

Ray Allen - Greatest shooter of all-time.

Ron Artest - I love the loonies.

Chauncey Billups - He hits big shots.

Kobe Bryant - Certified #winner

Tim Duncan - If we could take his brain and put it in Josh Smith's body...

Kevin Durant - Most effortless-looking jumpshot ever.

Blake Griffin - Any man that can stick his nuts in someone's face and dunk at the same time earns my respect.

Dwight Howard - One of the finest Atlantan athletic specimens of all-time

Steve Nash - My favorite non-Hawk player

Joakim Noah - Loved him ever since he called out Lebron in the middle of a game for dancing.

Shaquille O'Neal - I hope he becomes an announcer after he retires.

Delonte West - Just because he banged Lebron's mom.

• Premium Member

I agree. I totally disagreed with what he said to Charlie V. There is no excuse for that.

As much as people are talking about fake. I think Lebron is the fakest of the fakers. This guy just gets on my nerves. The worst part is that for a while, he had the whole league eating out of his hands. I can't stand Lebron. I'm glad he screwed Cleveland. I'm glad that the league has seen him for who he really is.

As much as I want the Hawks to win a title, if it means having them get Lebron... I'd go back to watching football!!

I'm with you. F#ck Lebron too. I don't dislike him as much as I dislike KG, but he's a poser. lol I have no problems with him leaving Cleveland - because they really mismanaged that rebuild. They should have just taken their time and made some smart drafts and smart FA signings. Instead, they rushed it and tried to slap talent around him. He had every right to leave and it would have been great to sign him. BUT....

This whole Miami-gate business has shown what kind of person. Not a bad person. Not paper tiger/fake tough guy. But just lame. LeBron is a coward and has been pretty much called out by the all of the former greats. Is there a single former Hall of Famer who supported his copout?

Stephen Curry : Doubt we really had a shot at him, but it would have been nice.

Anthony Morrow : Should have made a move to get him when he was available. With him at the 2 getting wide open 3's while JJ draws the doubleteam at small forward...that would have been an explosive combo.

Dwight Howard : Would solve our biggest weakness (rebounding) and turn it into a strength.

Chris Paul : Thanks Billy Knightmare. He would be perfect with JJ and Smoove.

LaMarcus Aldridge : We could definitely win a title with him at center.

For all the people that voted for Rondo, I say no thanks. He has several glaring flaws that would hurt this team...he can't shoot a jumper, he REALLY can't shoot a 3, he sucks BAD at freethrows which causes him to be hesitant at driving to the rim.

Screw KG, he's overrated at this point in his career and injury-prone.

Kevin Love would be interesting to get, as would Marc Gasol. Heck, would the Hawks ever take a flyer on Bynum if the price was right?

Do what?! We need a guy that can defend opposing centers, not another PF having to put in time at C (nothing against Al at all, he's my favorite player and actually does well at C). Aldridge is NOT a real center.

Kobe Bean

Stephen "Shooting Percentage" Curry

Ray AKA Jesus

The Boss

Honorable mention to Timmy's Consistency, Dirk's improvement, Durant's jumper, Roy's pace before the surgeries, LeBron's size and skill set, Chris Paul's complete game, Villanueva when he's feeling it, Crawdog 2009-2010 Edition, and Captian Jack for being by far the most underrated two-way player of the last 15 years. Many forget the Spurs would have 3 instead of 4 rings had he not made a stop there.

Edited by benhillboy