• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford disappeared

GameTime

Kind of hard with stupid coaching, and Jamal running the point never passing the ball. This team needs a re-evaluation. I'm convinced now that the Hawks have no significant chance what so ever in the playoffs this season. May be one and done.

We need new ownership, bottom line. I cannot stand being a Hawks fan right now. This loss left a really bad taste in my mouth.

• Like 1

He had a bad game and should be ashamed, as I'm sure he is. He now has the voice to speak up about not getting the ball and attempts, and evidently failed to do so. But let's not get carried away. He's still the 15th most efficient player in the NBA AKA our best player and leader by far. Amare gets the praise when the Knicks win, just as well as he gets killed when they lose and he pulls down 2 rebounds, if that. He won this little fued with Al this season. Congratulations. Al will bounce back.

Al had plenty of opportunities to get off quality shots last night. He didn't take them. Jamal got ripped to shreds on here for doing the same thing a couple weeks ago. Al is a great all around guy but it is what it is. Had that been Jamal, Joe, or Smoove with that kind of lack luster effort, they would have been maimed on the board. If he wants to be the leader then he should be held to the same standard and not given a pass. His performance last night was far worse than any Joe or Josh has had all season long in my opinion. 4pts in 40minutes? He stood around on Jeffries alot while one legged Josh was forced to guard Amare. Josh outplayed him on one leg man.....

Edited by 99PROBL3MS
  • Like 1

Is Al sick or injured? If not, I'm sick and injured from watching his display of effort last night. He was passing up open shots early. Its funny generally if his first shot goes in he is set and will shoot well, but i've noticed when that first shot misses he defers and usually concentrates on doing other stuff like rebound and defend. He did neither last night.

Al has been our most consistent player all year. I would look elsewhere for blame.

Al brings a high effort and energy level 99% of the time, so I can give him a pass

for a couple of lackluster games. Also, Fri, he was in and out all night due to foul trouble.

Last night's game was a little low energy for Al, but he still had 7 boards and 5 assists.

Plus he only got 8 shot opportunities while Joe had 15, Josh had 17 and Craw 13.

Somehow, LD needs to find a way to get Al more touches at the end of games.

Besides, Al, everyone's offensive stats were pretty acceptable last night. I think the difference

was that we didn't bring the D in the 4th and NY just outplayed us the last 8 mins of the game

and we folded. Same complaint we have had all season.....guys don't play the full 48 mins.

I promise you Al won't have many off nights like this. Have you been watching him the past

4 years? People have such short memories.

Al has been our most consistent player all year. I would look elsewhere for blame.

Al brings a high effort and energy level 99% of the time, so I can give him a pass

for a couple of lackluster games. Also, Fri, he was in and out all night due to foul trouble.

Last night's game was a little low energy for Al, but he still had 7 boards and 5 assists.

Plus he only got 8 shot opportunities while Joe had 15, Josh had 17 and Craw 13.

Somehow, LD needs to find a way to get Al more touches at the end of games.

Besides, Al, everyone's offensive stats were pretty acceptable last night. I think the difference

was that we didn't bring the D in the 4th and NY just outplayed us the last 8 mins of the game

and we folded. Same complaint we have had all season.....guys don't play the full 48 mins.

I promise you Al won't have many off nights like this. Have you been watching him the past

4 years? People have such short memories.

I don't buy this excuse at all. The reason he only had 8 shot opportunities was because he was scared to step up. If you watched the game like the rest of us did, you will notice how many wide open shots he turned down. He was doing his best to channel his inner Marvin while he just watched Amare outplay him. Even Josh with one leg outplayed him.

My real beef is with our 120 million dollar Houdini. Joe has been abysmal for most of the year. He didn't deserve to be an All Star this year and his albatross of a contract is making us look like the biggest laughing stock throughout the whole League. For 120 mil dollars, you are supposed to eat 2nd year players like Landry and Shaun Williams alive. Instead they both outplayed him on both ends of the floor.

I'm just speechless about this franchise and tired of Atlanta always being the laughing stock. We are always cursed with being bought by the awful owners that could care less about winning championships. Luckily, Falcons fortune has changed since Arthur Blank bought them. Can't wait till the these incompetent ASG stoogies sell this team. Watching Joke Johnson last night reminded me of his playoff performance last year.

Crawford(That Motherchucker), as much as he chcuks, he at least showed some fight trying to get the team back in the game. I like Jamal but he is proving with each passing game that last year was a fluke. I really hope Sund was joking when he said the team will do everything in their power to retain him.

Oh yea....Teague looked good last night by the way. He just doesn't play well with Craw.

I don't buy this excuse at all. The reason he only had 8 shot opportunities was because he was scared to step up. If you watched the game like the rest of us did, you will notice how many wide open shots he turned down. He was doing his best to channel his inner Marvin while he just watched Amare outplay him. Even Josh with one leg outplayed him.

My real beef is with our 120 million dollar Houdini. Joe has been abysmal for most of the year. He didn't deserve to be an All Star this year and his albatross of a contract is making us look like the biggest laughing stock throughout the whole League. For 120 mil dollars, you are supposed to eat 2nd year players like Landry and Shaun Williams alive. Instead they both outplayed him on both ends of the floor.

I'm just speechless about this franchise and tired of Atlanta always being the laughing stock. We are always cursed with being bought by the awful owners that could care less about winning championships. Luckily, Falcons fortune has changed since Arthur Blank bought them. Can't wait till the these incompetent ASG stoogies sell this team. Watching Joke Johnson last night reminded me of his playoff performance last year.

Crawford(That Motherchucker), as much as he chcuks, he at least showed some fight trying to get the team back in the game. I like Jamal but he is proving with each passing game that last year was a fluke. I really hope Sund was joking when he said the team will do everything in their power to retain him.

Oh yea....Teague looked good last night by the way. He just doesn't play well with Craw.

Agreed. 120 mill right down the drain. Think I'd rather have that extra cap space now. It wasnt a lot, but still.

I guess I have to agree with that blogguy who has -64687 rep. Al's game against Chicago happened because he was motivated for all the wrong reasons.

Yeah I think that's the first time I ever actually agreed with something he said. Maybe there is some logic in there.....