• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bully gets a surprise

Bawse

Damnit!!! It's been removed because the video is spreading like wild fire. Here's a link to the video and a discussion.

http://regretfulmorning.com/2011/03/casey-heynes-destroys-a-loudmouth-bully/

This kid was apparently even suspending for defending himself. Sigh... school systems are so broken.

That looked like a Rampage Jackson slam to me. LOL

Damnit!!! It's been removed because the video is spreading like wild fire. Here's a link to the video and a discussion.

http://regretfulmorning.com/2011/03/casey-heynes-destroys-a-loudmouth-bully/

This kid was apparently even suspending for defending himself. Sigh... school systems are so broken.

You are absolutely right school systems are broken. You can be arrested in high school for defending yourself. One thing I don't like is that kids (and even when I was still a child) are being brought up to run to an authority figure to handle problems making them more dependant than necessary on outside forces. As an adult, they wont be able to solve anything by theirselves and will instead lean on police or whoever to handle any kind of bad situation they have. I hate it. It's like boys can't be boys anymore and men can't be men.

/endrant

Any updates on this? Gotta side with the big guy on this one, that little prick popped him in the face so in my mind the big guy could have body slammed that kid a lot sooner than he did. The big guy has a ton of patience, I hope this doesn't screw up his time in school though.

This has apparently become a big deal

http://www.urlesque.com/2011/03/16/zangief-kid-casey-heynes-bully-anonymous

The hacktivist group Anonymous, who have gained some notoriety in recent months for bringing down Mastercard and Visa websites (among others) to support Julian Assange and Wikileaks, are now directing their efforts toward supporting Zangief Kid in his time of need in a project called "Operation Fat Hero." The operation involves mass-emailing messages of support to Heynes' school and taking down the school's website via DDoS attacks.

There is also a rumor floating around Reddit that the bully's parents are taking legal action against the school and Casey Heynes. I don't see how their case could hold up in court with this video clearly exposing the other kid as the aggressor, but you never know. I think the best thing to do is to spread this video around so the world can decide who was at fault in this incident.

Edited by Boss

• 3 weeks later...

That looked pretty odd to me :question:

Wasn't the alleged "bully" about half the size of the kid he was picking on?

Size doesn't really matter when it comes to bullies. Of course movies and tv make it seem like all bullies are the huge kid who picks on the little ones, but in real life you have bullies of every size and gender. Most big kids get picked on because of their weight.