• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we doing ESPN Tourney challenge this year?

Joker

Let me know, I forget who won last year.

Tournament Info:

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! Come out on top and you could win $10,000. Get a group together and earn plenty of bragging rights amongst your friends by winning it all. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now:

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/group?groupID=171889

Group: Hawksquawk

Password: squawk

Edited by Dolfan23
Edited to add the tournament info

I'm in.....with Kyrie coming back anybody that doesnt have Duke in the championship may want to redo their bracket :drinks: :drinks:

GO DUKE!!!!!

I'm in.....with Kyrie coming back anybody that doesnt have Duke in the championship may want to redo their bracket :drinks: :drinks:

GO DUKE!!!!!

I got em losing to San Diego St but I'm feeling nervous about it ... won't matter though, Syracuse is going all the way!! :superman:

smh at ESPN giving our names away. lol is lw3 3D?

Morehead St. with the 1st upset ! The Hawks sure could use that rebounding moster that they have.

Tough end for an over-achieving Louisville team. Many say this year was Pitino's best coaching job ever and that is saying a lot. I had them losing to Vandy in the 2nd round any way.

Edited by coachx

Morehead St. with the 1st upset ! The Hawks sure could use that rebounding moster that they have.

Tough end for an over-achieving Louisville team. Many say this year was Pitino's best coaching job ever and that is saying a lot. I had them losing to Vandy in the 2nd round any way.

I wish the Hawks could land Kenneth Faried.