• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reset

warcore

3 Way

Joe Johnson to Minnesota

Antawn Jameson, Wes Johnson, Darko Milicic and Minny's #1 pick to Atlanta

Marvin, Teague, Zaza to Cleveland

I just don't see Cleveland making this deal... unless they could unload Sessions and/or Gibson to make room for Teague

OH and draft Irving with that pick!!

Irving, Johnson, Smoove, Al, Darko (although I don't like Smoove as a 3 -- but it puts us in great position for a major trade)

thoughts?

Resetting isn't the way to go unless all options fail next season. This trade would never happen either. JJ is the last person I would trade with his value being what it is and no one is doing this deal either, it's horrible for all teams not named Atlanta. Those teams are rebuilding, Joe is the last person they would add that has some talent. The teams that would trade for Joe are Chicago and Dallas and they won't give us .5 on the dollar for Joe. We have to look at more logical options. Blowing it up is the last option since it's nearly impossible to get enough cap to sign a max guy we badly need for FA.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

I guess you didn't know that the Timberwolves are looking to start winning this offseason because they don't have a pick next year. That's why there were the Iggy to Minny rumors earlier this season.

And I know we won't be able to sign a max free agent. That's why I'm trying to acquire better trading chips. Joe Johnson's contract is hard to move and teams would certainly make us take back crap for it. Darko and Wesley Johnson have youth, potential and are on much better contracts for their production. Antawn's expiring is also a good trade chip to make salaries work. Not to mention - getting Irving makes Teague and Hinrich expendable in trade....

That's how you better position yourself to make a trade for a superstar.

Resetting isn't the way to go unless all options fail next season. This trade would never happen either. JJ is the last person I would trade with his value being what it is and no one is doing this deal either, it's horrible for all teams not named Atlanta. Those teams are rebuilding, Joe is the last person they would add that has some talent. The teams that would trade for Joe are Chicago and Dallas and they won't give us .5 on the dollar for Joe. We have to look at more logical options. Blowing it up is the last option since it's nearly impossible to get enough cap to sign a max guy we badly need for FA.

I agree, resetting is not a feasible option. Also, I don't support any trade that would bring Darko to the Hawks lol.