• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Playoffs - Over / Under

Lascar78

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

326 points scored last year for the record. You may recall it was the worst sweep in the history of the NBA.

I go under. This may be an epic meltdown.

I go over, but not by much, and not because I think we're any better than last year. It's just hard to predict that a team with the worst sweep in history would follow it up with a performance as bad or worse the next year. I think we might even take this series to 5 games.

I go over, but not by much, and not because I think we're any better than last year. It's just hard to predict that a team with the worst sweep in history would follow it up with a performance as bad or worse the next year. I think we might even take this series to 5 games.

BOLD STATEMENT!

BOLD STATEMENT!

It's sad and telling that I literally laughed off "take it to 5 games" as ridiculous, overly optimistic homerism.

*gasp*