• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Spurs at Hawks

Admin

SA is another undersized team with exceptional ball movement and ton of perimeter sharpshooters, and with Blair playing similar role to Hayes.

That's winnable game, Hawks just need to pound them inside and slow down the tempo.

Edited by tremor
  • Like 1

:offtopic: Am I the only one who thinks that we should be resting our guys at this point? At least limit the minutes of the starters. There are only about 5 games left, we are locked in for the playoffs, and pretty much locked in for the 5th seed. I just don't want to risk any of our guys getting hurt, just to make a statement in these meaningless games.

Edited by CODHAWKSFAN

:offtopic: Am I the only one who thinks that we should be resting our guys at this point? At least limit the minutes of the starters. There are only about 5 games left, we are locked in for the playoffs, and pretty much locked in for the 5th seed. I just don't want any of our guys hurt just to make a statement in these meaningless games.

I think the Spurs (who are fighting for the #1 seed) could be valuable playoff preparation for our team so I'd save the rest for the next 4.

:offtopic: Am I the only one who thinks that we should be resting our guys at this point? At least limit the minutes of the starters. There are only about 5 games left, we are locked in for the playoffs, and pretty much locked in for the 5th seed. I just don't want to risk any of our guys getting hurt, just to make a statement in these meaningless games.

Nope. I 'm thinking the same thing. Let the starters get into a rythym and pull em. All we need to worry about is Orlando at this point. This is the time to play the backups(not named Collins). See if a bench player can step up and earn a few minutes in the Playoffs. Edited by terrell

Nope. I 'm thinking the same thing. Let the starters get into a rythym and pull em. All we need to worry about is Orlando at this point. This is the time to play the backups(not named Collins). See if a bench player can step up and earn a few minutes in the Playoffs.

I knew there was no reason to play the Dwight stopper tonight. Damn! And why take out Teague? LD is a dumbass.

I knew there was no reason to play the Dwight stopper tonight. Damn! And why take out Teague? LD is a dumbass.

I seem to recall we were winning the game until Twin went out with the ankle injury. Am I mistaken?

Call me crazy but I think we're a better team with Twin starting as it at least gives us a chance to get an offensive rebound since neither Horford nor Smith seem to like being down there on the offensive end. If we had a guy who could legitimately rebound and defend who plays physically (basically a much better Twin) I think we could challenge any team in the league. And that guy wouldn't even have to be able to score either, just rebound and defend and take up space and that's it.

Provided from Superiorblogman's YouTube to me:

Lots of cursing and ranting against Hinrich.

:rofl: :thankyou:

Sorry to spoil what was a comedic post but that language is rated R for a much more restricted audience.

Edited by AHF

I seem to recall we were winning the game until Twin went out with the ankle injury. Am I mistaken?

Call me crazy but I think we're a better team with Twin starting as it at least gives us a chance to get an offensive rebound since neither Horford nor Smith seem to like being down there on the offensive end. If we had a guy who could legitimately rebound and defend who plays physically (basically a much better Twin) I think we could challenge any team in the league. And that guy wouldn't even have to be able to score either, just rebound and defend and take up space and that's it.

Huh? I was talking about risking injury to an important piece of our 1st rd puzzle. Has nothing to do with his play. Edited by terrell

Huh? I was talking about risking injury to an important piece of our 1st rd puzzle. Has nothing to do with his play.

Ahh my fault then I misread your post. Injuries are part of the game though and you can't hold back your important players with this many games to go just because you're trying to protect them. If anything I want Twin in there every game from here on out just so he can really get comfortable with the other starters and vice-versa.

• Moderators

Awwww... most of the quote was censored, except for the hate against white people :rofl:

It was censored only in the sense that there were strategic "*" type inserts to avoid the filter ala j*rk instead of jerk.