• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Drew 04/06 Radio Interview

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Im a litle confused. He keeps saying he wants momentum going into the playoffs, but then he says he wants to rest his guys.

Which is it? Go for the win or rest guys and dont care about the outcome? Personally, I think he should rest key players and

get the bench some time and get them confident. This way if we lose, it's no biggie. I think "momentum" going into the playoffs

means nothing if you burn out your starters in the process.

Im a litle confused. He keeps saying he wants momentum going into the playoffs, but then he says he wants to rest his guys.

Which is it? Go for the win or rest guys and dont care about the outcome? Personally, I think he should rest key players and

get the bench some time and get them confident. This way if we lose, it's no biggie. I think "momentum" going into the playoffs

He plans to rest the guys in the next two games, but he plans to be back in the same rotation in the last two games.

• Premium Member

I listened to the whole thing and I don't think anything stood out to me, although I am listening at work and attempting to multi-task.

And NOTR you are one podcast listening fool! ... appreciate you posting them though.

Can't speak for everyone but nothing helps me ease through the workday like having a Braves, Hawks, or Falcons related podcast playing in the background. WEEI and ESPN's The BS Report and NBA Today are right up there for the National stuff.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Jump out early on these teams and put them away and allow the bench to get extended minutes .

Do y'all think Momentum is going to be important down the stretch? Drew didn't even discuss the topic of how important momentum is...

Positive momntum doesn't apply to this team. What was the lobgest winning streak they had all year? 6? And that was the first 6 games of the season, other than that this team hasn't played good basketball for a stretch of 5 games all year long.

• Like 1