• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BEAT ORLANDO.

Marvin24Williams

Just let it go...

These extra motivation games haven't turned out well for the

Hawks this year (Thunder/Knicks)

Don't take it personal or get in a war of words,

Just stay focused , and quietly prove Nelson wrong.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Wanna hear some real disrespect? Well I was watching an old episode of The Association Boston Celtics last night on the 2 and they had Lebron, Wade, and Bosh at the 2011 ASG. Well Bron starts talking about all the rivalries inside the EC all stars locker room. He calls out each team's name in secession (Celtics, Magics, Bulls, etc..) but when Bron mentions the Hawks Wade laughs. WTH man! I guess Wade doesn't think much of the Hawks all stars.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Wanna hear some real disrespect? Well I was watching an old episode of The Association Boston Celtics last night on the 2 and they had Lebron, Wade, and Bosh at the 2011 ASG. Well Bron starts talking about all the rivalries inside the EC all stars locker room. He calls out each team's name in secession (Celtics, Magics, Bulls, etc..) but when Bron mentions the Hawks Wade laughs. WTH man! I guess Wade doesn't think much of the Hawks all stars.

I saw that, too. I also caught portions of a pregame before they played the Warriors where Ray Allen said that teams like the Pacers, GS, and yes, Atlanta fear them when they step on the court.

Respect is earned, not given; both on and off the court. The team has done nothing on the court to earn the respect of their peers, let alone the fans who are among the best in the country at discerning a playoff fraud; just ask the Braves. We all know their history off the court, which probably explains why they have to overpay to bring in guys who aren't has-beens or never-weres. Until they change the paradigm, well...

• Like 2

Hawks center Al Horford said Nelson’s comments have been a subject of conversation in the locker room, but guard Joe Johnson shrugged them off

“That’s how he feels,” Johnson said. “They are confident. You are supposed to be confident It doesn’t bother me.”

...what a dead-beat p*ssy...

• Like 3

Which episode was that?