• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BEAT ORLANDO.

Marvin24Williams

Did you hear Jameer Nelson say "see you in the second round" after losing to Chicago? No way in hell is Jameer going to disrespect our Hawks. Hopefully this cocky, disrespectful b*tch gets put back in place by our hawks. COME ON HAWKS, I HOPE THIS STATEMENT FIRES YOU UP!

Jameer is a douchebag, unleash Pepsi on his *ss

• Like 1

Until the Hawks play with heart, he's right.

Until the Hawks play with heart, he's right.

This, I was pretty confident about us beating the Magic a couple of days ago. Then I remembered this is the same team that almost lost in the 1st round against the Bucks without Andrew Bogut. :kickcan:

Did you hear Jameer Nelson say "see you in the second round" after losing to Chicago? No way in hell is Jameer going to disrespect our Hawks. Hopefully this cocky, disrespectful b*tch gets put back in place by our hawks. COME ON HAWKS, I HOPE THIS STATEMENT FIRES YOU UP!

Forget what we think about the comment, lets just hope the Hawks players are paying attention to what this a** hole just said, and take it to heart.

They didn't take it personally when Stoudemire dissed Al, or after what Westbrook did in OKC. He basically punked them in their own arena and the only guy who stood up was Kirk, the new guy who wasn't a Hawk when all that happened. Kirk, Pape, and Etan are the only guys with hearts on this team.

When was the last time the Hawks had heart? Nique?

That would be about right. Now, Steve Smith and Deke did show some fight against MJ and the gang for a couple of games until Phil Jackson remembered that Ty Corbin (aka the weakest link) was in the Hawks' starting lineup and simply switched MJ from Mookie to him. Other than that and the Boston series, there aren't too many instances where this team showed resilience in the playoffs...

Edited by Dejay

• Premium Member

Any emotion or motivation gained by comments like this will dissipate by halftime of game 1. You are what you are and if the Hawks are the better team they'll win regardless.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Moderators

I'm usually easily pissed about comments like this but frankly I wish our guys were saying stuff like this. I mean you want your players to have this kind of confidence right? Its definitely 'show me' time for the Hawks. They've got no right to complain about the fans, the other players or anything until they show us that they care enough to show up. How many of us have wasted our time and lots of money on a terrible product. I hope Joe cares if the fans don't show up because they won't unless these guys show that they understand we buy tickets for entertainment. If the show sucks we won't come back.