• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stan Van Gundy: Hinrich Trade Better Than Carmelo trade

PureGreatness

And now, Van Gundy’s big finish: “Long before the playoffs got here, I thought of all the moves made at the trade deadline — and I know everybody got jacked up with the New York thing because of the names involved, and I’m not saying that was a bad move — I thought [the Hawks’ move was the best of all the moves. It was great. It was only one guy. They didn’t make the changes that New York did late in the year. What they did was take a smart tough guy and incorporate him.”

Jeff Schultz

He's right though. Granted Denver lost last night too, but NY had a very legit shot to tie, if not win that game and who blew it? A selfish Melo. NY lost all their depth when they traded for Melo and Denver got super deep. And to be fair to Denver, they lost to a super talented OKC team.

More proof that SVG is an idiot. One game people!

SVG knows if Atlanta plays with heart, they should easily win this series. The match-up issues that Orlando have with Atlanta is beyond alarming. I don't think Stan realized how much Bibby made life easy for the Magic to dominate Atlanta. I really don't see Atlanta losing this series barring injury or playing with no heart. They have too many advantages. But I will not say sweep, it's almost impossible to sweep a team with a superstar unless you have one or two yourself. We have not given our current personnel.

• Moderators

SVG knows if Atlanta plays with heart, they should easily win this series. The match-up issues that Orlando have with Atlanta is beyond alarming. I don't think Stan realized how much Bibby made life easy for the Magic to dominate Atlanta. I really don't see Atlanta losing this series barring injury or playing with no heart. They have too many advantages. But I will not say sweep, it's almost impossible to sweep a team with a superstar unless you have one or two yourself. We have not given our current personnel.

:punish: Are you going to take the jinx responsibility for us? I don't disagree but I can't utter these words out loud or type them.