• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do any of you sit in the Hawks fan section 118?

AnthonyI11

• Premium Member

Section 211. How do you get there? Those tickets don't show up on Stub Hub.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

They need to expand that section next year. Great fans there.

I've sat near there before and noticed some of the traditions you guys have. Like 3 seconds before the 2 minute warning you all yell "What time is it?!" followed by announcer saying "Twooo Minutes".

Ya'll need to start some chants like they have in soccer or something, anything other than the usual "Lets Go Hawks! Lets Go Hawks!"

This is real similar to what the Hawks did at least 6 years ago called the "Fanatical Fan Section". You can every now and then see shirts from old warriors in those sections, or even cowbells from that area. I was a proud Fanatical Fan and really wish I could get back to Atlanta to sit in that section. Show them a few old tricks we used to do to piss off the players. But its good to see a section like that again, I wonder why the ASG had their heads up their asses for so long in discontinuing it immediately once they bought the team.

Ask Ryan Cameron or Mike King about Fanatical Fans, they were the main guys behind that. And if their memory is sharp they will also remember it as the "Hawk-a-licious" Section.

• Moderators

I got to sit two sections away from 118, that crew is awesome. Pure fandom. Sometimes I think they don't even know the score.

And that "will you PLEASE sit the hell down?" guy is a total regular, he usually tries to sit behind opposing team fans at Hawks and Dream games to pick on them.

~lw3