7:30 PM ET - Amway Center, Orlando, FL

ATLANTA LEADS SERIES 3-1

ATL.gif

vs.

ORL.gif

on GI_BroadcastLogos_64X40_NBATV.jpg

Your Starting Lineups For Tonight's Game

Atlanta Hawks

PG:1981.jpgSG1007.jpg:SF:2411.jpgPF:3213.jpgC:987.jpgSixth Man:165.jpgCoach:300299.jpg

Orlando Magic

PG:2439.jpgSG:1018.jpgSF:862.jpgPF:2745.jpgC:2384.jpgSixth Man:3412.jpgCoach:30030.jpg

LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS!!!

***antijinxantijinxantijinx***

Edited by Supporter
  • Like 1

can i borrow somebodys nba tv account so i can watch it online tonight lol.. im out of state and wnt it in good quality.

Does this mean I have to watch the Orlando broadcast again? The though of listening to Guokas whine for another 48 mins...on the other hand how sweet would that be if the Hawks do the unthinkable and clinch...Guok may weep the tears of unfathomable sadness on live TV!

Edited by jhay610

Does this mean I have to watch the Orlando broadcast again? The though of listening to Goukas whine for another 48 mins...on the other hand how sweet would that be if the Hawks do the unthinkable and clinch...Gouk may weep the tears of unfathomable sadness on live TV!

Doesn't seem fair that they'd get to have their homer announcers call the game again but it wouldn't surprise me. Thanks for reminding me though as I hadn't even considered how awful it will be to listen to this game tonight. :bicz:

Did y'all see what Howard said? "If we win one, we're taking the series." Something like that.

When did he say that?

SVG said Howard might play all 48 minutes and Gil will get more

playing time.

I wouldn't bet on Arenas being all that productive tonight with only 1 day of rest in between games considering he had to sit out most of 1 game and all of another before he was ready to play in game 4.

And go ahead SVG play Dwight all 48 minutes tonight, he'll just be exhausted from having to deal with Jaco and Medium Z banging him around in the paint tonight to the point where he won't be able to make FT's or shots late in the game.

I call Zaza "Medium Z" since Ilguaskas is known as "Big Z" and is much bigger than Zaza.

Big Z made "Big" Z his whipping boy last time they played. :pleasantry:

Edited by Bruin

Did y'all see what Howard said? "If we win one, we're taking the series." Something like that.

Well you can't blame him for trying to be optimistic. Plus, last game we beat them at our place by three when they went like two for a thousand on three pointers. Not to be a 'negative Nellie', but if they win tonight I'd give them a fighting chance still.

On the other hand, if they lose tonight I give them No Chance...:biggrin: ...so let's get it done tonight!!

Wow, I mean wow... Maybe it's a little too early to say, but we're going down in game 5.

This is some god awful offense and it's not like the Magic are playing defense any differently! We're getting so many open looks, oh well, I guess it's going to be one of "those" nights.

Playin like some punks out there tonight. How many times are we gonna turn the ball over. The Magic are scorching from the outside, they are playing like the desperate team, no surprise there. I guess our guys forgot that real playoff teams dont lay down no matter what the series record is.

1. We are not stay with the perimeter players behind the arc. Everyone is playing in the lane and running out to try to cover the open 3 pointer

2. Offense is stagnant at best. The ball is getting stuck and being forced into bad shots.

3. Turnovers are piling up. Hold onto the ball.

4. The overall defense is laughable at best.

That is why we are losing. That being said, we have essentially stopped the bleeding and the lead is not longer mounting up. If we can lock down on D then we can still come back.