• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AL Horford needs to step up

HawksFan87

• Premium Member

I was waiting for the first "let me point the finger at the player(s) I always point the finger at" thread of the night. Congratulations, you win.

Edited by niremetal

I'm not even going to say what I want to say..

But you're right. He's our leader, but yet plays like he's been in the league for 2 years. Those damn gators! :Talking Ear Off:

And TBH, Joe, Josh, AND AL all need to take the blame. Josh might not take the best shot selections, but at least you can count on him hustling and having effort. Joe is the most paid in the NBA, but he don't know how to take over games. Al talks way to much compared to the way he plays, but yet, we lose because of Josh shot selection? :Talking Ear Off: Josh, Zaza, Jamal, Jason, & LD are the only reason why we are up 3-2 in this series.

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 1

How about JJ or your boy Smoove??? I mean if we are calling people out..... So predictable by Smoove fan boys...

Smoove has actually had a good game tonight !, since u guys r always complaining about Smoove i'm gonna point out the fact that Al has sucked the past few games

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Smoove has actually had a good game tonight !, since u guys r always complaining about Smoove i'm gonna point out the fact that Al has sucked the past few games

Sucking slightly less than everyone else ≠ good game.

It's both sad and amusing how after a game like this, so many people find a way to lay more of the blame on the players they always blame and don't acknowledge the way their favored players sucked.

Like I said, round up the usual suspects.

Hey Dolfan, can you just pin a hyperthread called "Who should be blamed for the Game 5 embarrassment" and save the forum from a lot of predictable and redundant threads?

Edited by niremetal
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Josh had a 22/11 night but it was an ugly 22/11. Unfortunately, everyone was uglier.

I've hit my limit for actual +1s for today, so... +1

oh so we can't point the finger at al, but it's ok to make a million threads about smoove or joe ?

It's the golden rule. If Josh had a bad game, it's Josh's fault. When anyone else has a bad game, it's a team effort loss. Which in this case, it was a team effort loss. But I get the point, Al does need to step up and play better, along with everyone else.
  • Like 1

It's the golden rule. If Josh had a bad game, it's Josh's fault. When anyone else has a bad game, it's a team effort loss. Which in this case, it was a team effort loss. But I get the point, Al does need to step up and play better, along with everyone else.

that's all i'm saying ! but of course the al groupies won't admit that