• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody listening to 680 radio right now?

AnthonyI11

They just interviewed Jeff Teague and god did he sound horrible. He was very short with his answers, sounded tired, and didn't sound excited at ALL for tonights challenge.

For example, they asked if he was excited to start and all he said was, "Well we're gonna miss Kirk" that's it.. then they had to ask him another question. Hopefully he's just too focused on the game to interview with them.

He probably had nervous/excited diarrhea he was trying to keep at bay. You know how hard it is to hold a conversation when you're holding a poo?!

Haha..yeah! It's hard for him to get on the court in the regular season vs. some scrubs. It's hard telling what his blood pressure is showing right now. I really hope these vets, and I do call them vets - 3 years now in the 2nd round - have in mind to help him. Granted it's been ugly, but someone needs to step. Teague will be extremely anxious, I hope it turns into positive energy.

He probably had nervous/excited diarrhea he was trying to keep at bay. You know how hard it is to hold a conversation when you're holding a poo?!

hahahahahahaha

I thought u were coming here with some important news..

:chillpill:

I thought maybe you'd have something important to say.