• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks locker room postgame

atlhawks4life

Damn, everybody was on point with their comments. Josh seems like a smart cookie, but why oh why can he just not listen to himself!!!

Josh Smith "Jeff played incredibly talented tonight" ... umm he played incredibly talented tonight?? I don't think Smoove is dumb but he sure makes me wonder sometimes with his statements.

Good find with the video though, thanks for posting!

I've seen Teague being interviewed a few different times, and this one was by far his best. Calm, composed. I'm guessing the big win on the road vs. #1 and him playing huge minutes had a major impact....doesn't matter. He seemed confident, a good sign...

Josh Smith "Jeff played incredibly talented tonight" ... umm he played incredibly talented tonight?? I don't think Smoove is dumb but he sure makes me wonder sometimes with his statements.

Good find with the video though, thanks for posting!

Josh doesn't exactly have good command over the English language.

Josh is pretty well spoken though....

I dont think he's dumb, just hard headed.

Well spoken? Every sentence is full of bad grammar or words that make no sense.

Do I expect him to sound like a scholar? No. But saying he's "well spoken" is ridiculous.

And what exactly is the difference between "dumb" and "hard headed" anyway? Being too

stubborn to realize your own limitations is not smart. Not smart = DUMB.

Trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insane.

Is Josh "insane"? No. But he sure is dumb.

• Like 2

Josh doesn't exactly have good command over the English language.

Well spoken? Every sentence is full of bad grammar or words that make no sense.

Do I expect him to sound like a scholar? No. But saying he's "well spoken" is ridiculous.

And what exactly is the difference between "dumb" and "hard headed" anyway? Being too

stubborn to realize your own limitations is not smart. Not smart = DUMB.

Trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insane.

Is Josh "insane"? No. But he sure is dumb.

Impossible to argue with any of that without sounding dumb. :hi:

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member

Can we have a thread where Josh Smith DOESN'T get bashed by the usual suspects? Jeez. This thread is about the team. It's good to hear them say all the right things though. Chemistry and confidence seem pretty good right now. Everyone seems to be of 'one mind' and that's a good thing. I'm still concerned about some of the lapses on offense when the other team makes a run, but LD has done a much better job of using timeouts to get everyone back on the same page. Here's hoping they can stay focused and come back to the ATL 2-0. :Praying:

• Like 3

Can we have a thread where Josh Smith DOESN'T get bashed by the usual suspects? Jeez. This thread is about the team. It's good to hear them say all the right things though. Chemistry and confidence seem pretty good right now. Everyone seems to be of 'one mind' and that's a good thing. I'm still concerned about some of the lapses on offense when the other team makes a run, but LD has done a much better job of using timeouts to get everyone back on the same page. Here's hoping they can stay focused and come back to the ATL 2-0. :Praying:

I hear ya, but it's hard to respect a player on this Hawks TEAM that doesn't do what's best for this TEAM and repeatidly does what HE thinks is best.

Especially at this time of year, to continue to do what the WHOLE WORLD knows isn't part of this team's winning formula makes me insane. If

Josh isn't dumb than he's the most inconsiderate, selfish athlete I have ever seen.

Edited by JackB1

• Premium Member

I hear ya, but it's hard to respect a player on this Hawks TEAM that doesn't do what's best for this TEAM and repeatidly does what HE thinks is best.

Especially at this time of year, to continue to do what the WHOLE WORLD knows isn't part of this team's winning formula makes me insane. If

Josh isn't dumb than he's the most inconsiderate, selfish athlete I have ever seen.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I actually understand your point of view. I've found myself screaming at the TV during 'certain' offensive possessions, if you know what I mean. But do we have to see it in almost EVERY thread? No matter what the thread topic, there's always a dig here or there on Josh. It's the same poster(s) saying the same things over and over. It's just getting tired. :Yawn:

• Like 1