• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How bad is Josh's knee?

HawkItus

I keep seeing him not even contest jump balls and after he makes athletic plays he seems to have a little wince. I think this may have more to do with his play than even the mental side. It's scary also because Josh without his athleticism is not a player that can really help us.

He needs to get on whatever program Collins did this summer. Oh wait, Collins didn't get on any program...he WORKED OUT and got himself in shape.

I don't think his knee is bothering him at all, he's been playing like complete azz for multiple seasons. Does he have a years-long knee problem, then?

Earlier he said it was just hurting him with cuts and slashes (which he doesn't do any of). His belly is what's hurting his athleticism, LeBron is having that same problem too.

• Premium Member

He needs to get on whatever program Collins did this summer. Oh wait, Collins didn't get on any program...he WORKED OUT and got himself in shape.

I don't think his knee is bothering him at all, he's been playing like complete azz for multiple seasons. Does he have a years-long knee problem, then?

hmmm...Have you seen Collins lately? He started the year looking fit but now dude resembles an '87 Cadillac Brougham.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Moderators

hmmm...Have you seen Collins lately? He started the year looking fit but now dude resembles an '87 Cadillac Brougham.

lmao I was going more for the '78 Plymouth Volare! He has been tricked out quite nicely since last season though.

~lw3