• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Could this be what's wrong with Al?

Diesel

EXCUSES EXCUSES!!! Look I love all of the hawks because they are on my team but this favortism for AL and this everyday being critical when it comes to Josh is really getting to me. I wish people would just come out and say Al has not been bringing his A game no matter what. Hey maybe the media's darling but he is gettin a check like everyone else its time for everyone to step up INCLUDING AL "PERFECT" HORFORD. #THATISALL

• Like 1

If its psychological then he needs to get the hell over his fears. Basketball is a contact sport you are gonna get hit and land hard. If it is physical, which I doubt, then he needs to tell LD so we can just use Collins. Either way he has been crap on the floor this series.

Everyone who isn't agreeing with Diesel please line up to be slamed by Griffin. We promise it won't cause you any physical or psychological problems.

Fearlessness is a very interesting and fun thing, but reality has a way of dealing with that occaisionally. If you're lucky you heal up and after a while you forget about reality (the risk) and develop fearlessness again; until reality finally wins.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I'm not in the excuse making business.

I'm looking at this scientifically.

Horf went from being a beastly producer to being a guy who looks afraid everytime he's going in.

It doesn't compute.

Until I saw this....

Say what you want... I haevn't seen a collision that hard in basketball in a while.

To think somebody would just bounce up and be ready to do it again is hopeful.

Somewhere in his mind, this has to pop up.

Notice the pick and pops. How many times could Horf take his man off the dribble?

Even on his best dunk last night (dish from Smoove).. he was very tentative.

• Premium Member

NO. What happened to Al was back in the New York home and home series when Al and Stoudemire got into the verbal spat in the media after the first game. Stoudemire called AL out and then used him in that game. AL has not been the same since!