• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where was Joe tonite?

JackB1

It's hard to do anything when the refs let Deng, Bogans, Brewer mug the life out of you. I mean, no wonder you hold people to 80 points when you are allowed to maul the other team's players.

Tom Thibadeau teaches mugging defense and the refs let them get away with it.

ummmm what? Joe did what he could with the d gang raping him!!!! When your only other perimeter shooter couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat I think you may want to talk about him.

magic-city-atlanta_1292990794.jpg

Classic.

Really though, as the Resident Hater, Joe has had totals of 34 and 24 in wins in the second round, shooting .444 from the field and .447 from 3 in the playoffs. I'm satisfied. Way more than I could have dreamed. Now you guys ask him to split double teams, find the open man quickly, and score against tough, physical defense, and play with an edge night in and out? Even I think that's unfair. He's not Derrick Rose. Cut him some slack. He's playing with house money as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

Classic.

Really though, as the Resident Hater, Joe has had totals of 34 and 24 in wins in the second round, shooting .444 from the field and .447 from 3 in the playoffs. I'm satisfied. Way more than I could have dreamed. Now you guys ask him to split double teams, find the open man quickly, and score against tough, physical defense, and play with an edge night in and out? Even I think that's unfair. He's not Derrick Rose. Cut him some slack.

Two things.

Joe does everything he does without one pick or screen set for him. In the times that Joe was covered one on one, he scored. That's over Rose, Deng, and Brewer. However, don't be fooled, we do nothing to create space for Joe. It's not like Reggie Miller. Joe is out there with the ball and 2 players everytime he moves. On top of all that, he's still shooting a very good percentage for the playoffs. It's just the normal Joe Hate. It's Joe hate when Joe, Josh, and Jefferson deserves love.

• Like 1