• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My theory of what the NBA is doing to this series.

Guest Squawker

Guest Squawker

They didn't want us to win tonight because they know we probably would have closed it out at home. So what they are going to do is let us win game 6 and make game 7 just go down and whoever wins will advance. Seems logical right?

Everyone makes a big deal with the Lakers going out. But Dallas is a huge market. They are fine there.

Dallas will beat the OKC/Memphis winner.

Chicago and Miami battle it out and Miami will face Dallas in the finals again.

NBA makes out just fine even though the Lakers are gone. They will still get huge market Dallas vs. Lebron and Wade.

They didn't want us to win tonight because they know we probably would have closed it out at home. So what they are going to do is let us win game 6 and make game 7 just go down and whoever wins will advance. Seems logical right?

I agree, more games more money.....and PLUS game 7 IS A MUST WATCH....

I just don't see a game 7 until the conference finals round of OKC/Dallas. I feel like if anything the league is trying to see how much interest Memphis and Atlanta can gather before they exterminate them. We got 6 home playoff games the last 2 years and we will get 6 this year. They just did it in another way this year. Don't forget contraction (extermination) will be on the table this summer in the CBA talks, how would they know what they were terminating if they did not give it every chance to succeed? You know if a team swept there way through the playoffs they would only get 8 home games. We have been getting 6 now for 3 years and still don't have a buzz or decent crowds on normal weeknights during the regular season.

Edited by TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA

• Premium Member

Refs didn't cost us the game, we just didn't execute.

Actually, we did execute. Did you watch the 3rd quarter???

The injustices started in the 4th.

Sprinkled throughout the game, the ref targeted our hot guys with tictac fouls. Teague got a foul when he was about 3 feet off of Rose. Zaza got some phantom fouls also. BUt in the fourth, our guys couldn't buy a foul and they were getting mugged.

Horf should have done better.

Craw should have played smarter...

but the truth is.. the refs picked times and places to take our momentum away.

• Like 1

Actually, we did execute. Did you watch the 3rd quarter???

The injustices started in the 4th.

Sprinkled throughout the game, the ref targeted our hot guys with tictac fouls. Teague got a foul when he was about 3 feet off of Rose. Zaza got some phantom fouls also. BUt in the fourth, our guys couldn't buy a foul and they were getting mugged.

Horf should have done better.

Craw should have played smarter...

but the truth is.. the refs picked times and places to take our momentum away.

Add to that, when we were still within striking range late, Teague steals the balls from Rose, gets dragged down by Rose (no foul), Rose gets the ball and the Bulls promptly score... Only to be proceeded (or followed... i'm pretty disgusted right now) by a terrible reset of the shot clock for the Bulls after Deng had thrown up an airball lay-up. Can't remember the exact times but both were later in the fourth after the BullS***S had made their run and we were trying to respond.

Add to that, when we were still within striking range late, Teague steals the balls from Rose, gets dragged down by Rose (no foul), Rose gets the ball and the Bulls promptly score... Only to be proceeded (or followed... i'm pretty disgusted right now) by a terrible reset of the shot clock for the Bulls after Deng had thrown up an airball lay-up. Can't remember the exact times but both were later in the fourth after the BullS***S had made their run and we were trying to respond.

LOL how could I forget about that shot clock debacle? That was embarassing. But I'm not going to blame the refs, because we know the Bulls are going to get those calls. We made matters ten fold worse by the way we choked to start the 4th quarter

How many times did Jeff Teague touch the ball before the game was out of hand?