• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game 6 Thread

Alex

It's funny how Al Horford is always talking about his teammates in the media, but he is the one that didn't show up in this series.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Whoa people... Way to overreact! Some of you guys deserved to be negged, but I understand you're mad right now, so it's ok.

At the end of the day, we had a much better season (I'm talking playoffs) in what... 20 years maybe?

C'mon, these guys overachieved in the playoffs and all of you are bashing them. It's not that I'm any happy with the way it ended, but it's history now.

At the end of the day, this season got us 2 decent PGs, we are now a good center short of having a championship caliber team. Too bad we got stripped of Craw's replacement (JoCraw), but there's plenty of cheap SGs out there.

Pack Marv and one of Horf/Smoove... maybe someone would take them... Marc/Tony Allen (i think numbers won't work), Nene/JR Smith, David Lee/Dorell wright, Varejão/Jamison, Kaman/Gordon, Bynum/Artest, Oden/Wallace, Marv and a 1st for Splitter... i don't know, just get creative and DO SOMETHING! SIgn Troy Murphy on the cheap, etc. He's much better than Collins/Etan/Powell.

Now... if Smoove stays, then we're going to need another coach. Someone who will not allow him wandering by the three point line and who will sit his *ss the moment he take s a bad jumper.

Other than that... ah, I fell like we had an OK season. We lost some games to a good team, and at least one to Stern and his refs. I'm not mad with the team, GO HAWKS!

Edited by BrazilianHawk

Whoa people... Way to overreact! Some of you guys deserved to be negged, but I understand you're mad right now, so it's ok.

At the end of the day, we had a much better season (I'm talking playoffs) in what... 20 years maybe?

C'mon, these guys overachieved in the playoffs and all of you are bashing them. It's not that I'm any happy with the way it ended, but it's history now.

At the end of the day, this season got us 2 decent PGs, we are now a good center short of having a championship caliber team. Too bad we got stripped of Craw's replacement (JoCraw), but there's plenty of cheap SGs out there.

Pack Marv and one of Horf/Smoove... maybe someone would take them... Marc/Tony Allen (i think numbers won't work), Nene/JR Smith, David Lee/Dorell wright, Varejão/Jamison, Kaman/Gordon, Bynum/Artest, Oden/Wallace, Marv and a 1st for Splitter... i don't know, just get creative and DO SOMETHING! SIgn Troy Murphy on the cheap, etc. He's much better than Collins/Etan/Powell.

Now... if Smoove stays, then we're going to need another coach. Someone who will not allow him wandering by the three point line and who will sit his *ss the moment he take s a bad jumper.

Other than that... ah, I fell like we had an OK season. We lost some games to a good team, and at least one to Stern and his refs. I'm not mad with the team, GO HAWKS!

every last one of those trade proposals are horrible and would not help the hawks beat the bulls.....

• Premium Member

every last one of those trade proposals are horrible and would not help the hawks beat the bulls.....

How's that an interior presence like Kaman's, Nene's, Bynum's, heck, even Varejão's, wouldn't help we beat the Bulls? You play any of these over Horf/Smoove this series, we would have a better chance to win. Then take Marv out and replace him with Gordon, JR Smith, Artest or Jamison. I guarantee you the way Marv has played, we would stand a better chance.

They are not horrible for us, but for the other teams. Pipe dreams that don't even work financially.

?

Those were off the top of my head... let's see:

Horf/Smoove + Marvin doesn't really work for Marc/Tony Allen. Make it Horford/Marvin for re-signed Marc + Battie after July 1st.

Horf/Smoove + Marvin for Nene + re-signed JR Smith works after July 1st. Nene would be an expiring if not re-signed.

Horf/Smoove + Marvin for Lee/Wright doesn't really work. Make it Al/Marv for Lee/Radmanovic expiring after July 1st.

Smoove + Marvin for Kaman +Gordon also works. Now why would the Clippers do that is beyond me.

Smoove + Marvin for Bynum + Artest works as well. Once more, I'm right and you're wrong.

I also believe Horford+Marvin for re-signed Oden+Wallace works after July 1st (will depend on Oden's contract, which shouldn't be too big).

Marvin for splitter doesn't really work. We could try Smoove for (Splitter + Jefferson), but not sure the Spurs would take it.

So, like I said earlier,,, these trades DO WORK, all it takes is a little creativity. Some makes us better IMO (after all, we're getting rid of Marvin, aren't we?), some maybe don't. I don't know, I just wan to see some changes. We all know this team is going nowhere as is.

Instead on simply tuning down other's ideas, you could suggest something realistic (no CP3 or D12 please) which could help our team, sasuke?

:bicz:

Oh yeah... and consider Horford is a 3rd team All-NBA, so maybe these aren't as bad for the other teams as you're thinking.

Edited by BrazilianHawk