• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Warriors

warcore

I read on the warriors realgm page that the only way they would trade Curry instead of Monta is if they had a big, defensive minded PG to pair him with.

We have that in Hinrich, so we could make an offer centered around Kirk/Smoove for Curry/Beans

I personally think the warriors would need the throw in their 1st, but would you guys do this? I think Curry is the perfect point to run this team.

Curry is a younger Bibby. I don't see anything in him that makes me wanna give up Josh. I really don't know if he will ever be a vocal leader either. He is a quiet guy by nature and will lead by example. He is more of a box office star but his game is younger Bibby, while his personality is Joe Johnson. I would rather have Monta personally, he has more of that inner dog in his personality.

• Like 1

If you have watched the Warriors, you would know that Curry and JJ are no where near the same mentally. He shows heart and fire.

I agree with you about Monta, but I don't see him as a better fit because he dominates the ball. Curry would knock down open threes he gets from JJ and would get Horf involved

At any rate, I'd love to get either of them. If it's Monta though, I'd wanna give up JJ in the deal

• Like 1

• Admin

If you have watched the Warriors, you would know that Curry and JJ are no where near the same mentally. He shows heart and fire.

I agree with you about Monta, but I don't see him as a better fit because he dominates the ball. Curry would knock down open threes he gets from JJ and would get Horf involved

At any rate, I'd love to get either of them. If it's Monta though, I'd wanna give up JJ in the deal

I agree, Monta is a great scorer but he would not be a good fit. He is not a pg but an undersized sg.

I think Curry is going to be something special and if that trade was available I would do it.

• Like 1

plus 1 but it will never happen

Actually, when I proposed it on Warriors board they seemed to like the idea. They feel that Kirk is the guy to be the back court mate of Monta. And we know they like Smoove. Third reason they like it -- get out of beans contract.

that's 3 reasons they would to 1 (losing Curry) they wouldn't... which is why I feel like we could even get their pick out of it.