• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

In response to Gearon interview, what move do the Hawks need to make in your opinion?

Joker

For me, I am not sure. Dwight Howard a need but he will likely leave. if they land him, it will cost more than Horford and Horford is costly. Just saying. They need to have a backup plan in my opinion. Al Jefferson is feasible even if his contract isn't. Some people say they need to bring in Arroyo or K-Mart and what not.

I don't know, they seem to be stuck in very good but not great mold. They seem to be stuck from my assessments.

What moves do the Hawks need to make in your opinion?

I see D12 as a longshot but would hope we do whatever it takes to land him if possible. I'd like to see this assuming little Buss is silly enough to swap Smoove for Bynum:

Smoove + Zaza

for

Bynum + Barnes

PG Teague

SG JJ

SF Marvin

PF Horf

C Bynum

6 Kirk

Tmac

Barnes

Twin

Vlad Rad

Stack

Rolle

Sy

We would still have a hole at the backup PF spot but C would become a strength. Horf and Bynum's games would compliment each other well. It would also make us a very good rebounding team.

• Premium Member

This is time for honesty, realism, and balls.

D-12. D-12 is not unattainable. The Magic have made the mistake of keeping D-12. Yeah, they will get offers but as the deadline approaches, so will D-12's power. D-12 will have more say over what he wants. For people to say that he doesn't want to play in Atlanta, that's straight foolish. IF he dreamed of playing for the Hawks as a child and if He and Smoove dreamed of it since HS... Then you can guarantee that it maybe something he wants. Here's the deal. At the Deadline: Horf + Hinrich + Picks should be able to get the job done.

• Like 2