• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Waive Sy, Rolle, and Wanamaker (Update: Benson also)

HalfHawk

Stackhouse will prove his worth come play off time and in injury situations. With fresh legs in the play offs and being in this league for so many years he can be plugged in when there is a need on the floor. Don't be so naive to think older vets are suppose to fully show up in games that don't even mean anything on the statistic charts. He's a vet and he'll be ready to play his role and may be a pleasant surprise playoffs!!

...Stackhouse, on the other hand, is a mystery... the ordinarily thrifty ownership paying a vet salary for no discernible reason other than to provide leadership... I mean if you're going to have someone for that role, I guess Stackhouse qualifies nicely. I just question the premise.

Yeah sturt, I have to agree with that.

...but "silent" may well be right when saying "Stackhouse leadership and motivation is priceless for a team/core with all the talent but lack of guidance".

Still, our core is moving towards middle-age (as far as nba careers go)...one would think they would assume some leadersip and be motivated on their own by this time. It's a bit of a conundrum, but I'm certainly O.K. with it - we didn't cut anybody who will likely ever do much in the league to keep Stack anyway.

As the #15 guy on the roster, I'm OK with Stack. However, he is going to have to see action during the regular season. Drew will need to shuttle guys up and down the active roster to give guys nights off during this crazy season.

As far as K-Mart, eh. i think the guy is a locker room cancer and we should stay away.