• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwyane Wade (foot) and LeBron James (ankle) are both questionable tonight

ersimo2889

At this point, with our schedule (first game of a back-to-back-to-back), I don't even care about the Hawks beating them at full strength. If Wade and LeBron are out, the Heat become a team about on par with the Nets and Wizards, so hopefully if they are out, the Hawks can put them away early on national TV and save their legs for Friday and Saturday.

Edited by esimonds03

Wade was out last night. Saving him for the Hawks game, we were told.

If they both miss, then they have a good excuse handy if we win.

Works for me.

GO HAWKS!!! Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow, and time rolls on.

Three more in the next three days. Heat, Bob Cats & Bulls - - - Then the NY Giants on Sunday @ 1PM.

go atlanta hawks & falcons

Sounds like a setup game. If Lebron and Dwayne are out that means they'll have more time to study game tape. They can see and break down our defensive schemes and where they can best do damage. I would rather us face their healthy version and learn more on the Heat for playoff time. It's cool though like Gray Mule said with so many games coming at us and since we gave one away I wouldn't mind getting an easy one. Hopefully we can come out strong and give our starters some rest for the next nights ahead.

Wade's probably one of the toughest players and superstar in the game. Not a Heat Fan but a realist.

Oh sorry I forgot about that time, i mean every time he doesn't get a whistle and cries like my niece.