• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GM survey on teams & players

AHawks89

I guess we really don't get any respect from the media or in the FO,

http://www.nba.com/news/features/2012-gm-survey/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

The only Atlanta players mention was Josh Smith & Zaza.

Also, GMs surveyed that the Hawks did good making off season moves.

Read up, I think it's funny to see what GM's think about our team.

I literally laughed at some of these results.

• Moderators

There's also Josh for one of the most athletic and Zaza has one of the toughest players.

You had already mentioned those. I was just adding to your original post which I found interesting. Thanks for posting the survey!

Couple questions

How is Nash not at the top of the "Does the most with the least" list?

How did kobe not get 100% on the toughest category?

Nash is there because he does the most (offensively) with the least (one of the most horrible defenders you could ever find in any era, let alone for an MVP)

As far as Kobe, you got me there. I'm sure there are a lot of tough guys out there, but none come remotely close to his mental or physical fortitude. Kobe drops 40 with injuries a lot of guys wouldn't even travel with after spanning the globe for inventive surgeries and going through a divorce that will rape him of half his fortune. He's a monster.

• Moderators

How did we get votes on best offseason moves? Don't get me wrong i'm really happy with tmac, rad, green but its not like we brought in guys there was a lot of competition for. Was letting Jamal walk considered one of our great moves? I'd agree with that btw.

How did we get votes on best offseason moves? Don't get me wrong i'm really happy with tmac, rad, green but its not like we brought in guys there was a lot of competition for. Was letting Jamal walk considered one of our great moves? I'd agree with that btw.

We got votes for best off-season moves because we deserved them. For the Hawks it wasn't about adding a superstar it was about the players starting to listen to Drew more and the core guys take more responsibility. In addition to this, we needed to add some role players to the bench and we did. We've added some great pieces and most of them were signed at min. level contracts. Sund did a good job staying under the radar to build a bench on a tight budget. He deserves props.