• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith tells Hawks he wants trade [according to people with knowledge of Smith's thinking]

GameTime

You know that saying "If you don't want to be here, GET OUT!!", thats kind of how I feel about this team. This goes for Josh and Joe. Joe is getting a max contract, so I get why he is here, but I know for a fact that he would rather be somewhere else while getting that same money. Josh, I think, wants to see what its like being on one of those ESPN teams. I think he wants more spotlight and he thinks he can get it by not just being a beast, which he is, but by being on one of those teams.

Basically I don't think you can make a man play his heart out if he has no passion for the team he's a part of, so get him out. Build around Horf.

Edited by KDT88

Well the Hoopsworld thread you started about Josh for Rondo, Nash, Monta is actually based off of a Chad Ford article.......

That and this wasn't started by Ford, this is MC reporting himself. I guess people just want to put blinders on.

Ah I didn't click on the ESPN link since I think it was an Insider article and I cancelled that waste of money a while back.

I actually feel bad for Josh. He gets bashed all the time even when we are beating top tier teams in the league without our two "best players." I mean come on, we've got Jerry Stackhouse, Pargo and Dampier on the floor and we're hanging with/beating the best teams in the league. I, for one, will miss the guy when he's gone. I'd rather trade Johnson AND Horford. Fans of other teams are so excited to hear that he's available. I think we won't realize what a huge part of this team he is until we are gone.