• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Your funniest Hawk Moment

MoBetta

2 years ago at a game, Skyhawk scared the crap outta me during halftime. He was a few rows behind me and had a fishing rod with a large black spider. He let it down right infront of my face and scared me so bad I was practically laying down in my seat and flapping my hands and ducking from the stupid thing. Everyone around me had a good laugh. The first thing I did was check the jumbotron to make sure I wasn't on it.

2 years ago at a game, Skyhawk scared the crap outta me during halftime. He was a few rows behind me and had a fishing rod with a large black spider. He let it down right infront of my face and scared me so bad I was practically laying down in my seat and flapping my hands and ducking from the stupid thing. Everyone around me had a good laugh. The first thing I did was check the jumbotron to make sure I wasn't on it.

Haha that is awesome! Always funny to scare a girl with bugs, even if they're fake haha

How about the playoff game (against the Heat?) where Spirit kept flying down onto the court.

Haha! That was one of my favorites! "Your Atlanat Hawks...we let wild animals loose in the arena".

The games where the clock(s) kept crapping out were funny too.

And don't forget about the time when Woody went out on the court and played a little defense against Jason Kidd.

Haha! That was one of my favorites! "Your Atlanat Hawks...we let wild animals loose in the arena".

The games where the clock(s) kept crapping out were funny too.

And don't forget about the time when Woody went out on the court and played a little defense against Jason Kidd.

Which of the 482 where the clock crapped out are you talking about?

Shoot Kidd ran into Woody on purpose who was barely barely on the court. But I did love that moment where they had to be separated.

Which of the 482 where the clock crapped out are you talking about?

The best part about the times when the clock broke was that they would always show the scorer's table and we always had 2 or 3 heavy-set goobers looking at the electronics box like Neanderthals trying to figure out a computer.

• Moderators

Antoine Walker burying the one free throw that his Hawks needed him to miss, for a chance at an offensive board and putback in the game's final seconds. The Shimmy Man was 3-for-18 FG and 0-for-6 from three, with airballs aplenty, before making the free throw.

~lw3