• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Your funniest Hawk Moment

MoBetta

I remember against the Raptors. There was a timeout called and Marvin with his head down walked to the Raptors bench. He looked up and saw where he was going and he was like oh damn and started running to the Hawks bench lmao. Man I was laughing so hard.

Probably when Smoove was rubbing on Bibby and Bibby was like WTF are you doing man. Another was when Sura missed his own layup on purpose so that he could get an offensive rebound and put back for the triple double.

There are likely other really funny moments that I've forgotten but those two are very memorable.

Not sure if this counts, but we went to a game once and they did the usual kiss cam. One guy kisses the girl next to him. Then he kisses the girl on the other side. Then one behind him, and then one in the row below him. Was pretty hiliarious.

Not sure if this counts, but we went to a game once and they did the usual kiss cam. One guy kisses the girl next to him. Then he kisses the girl on the other side. Then one behind him, and then one in the row below him. Was pretty hiliarious.

Wow! Were we playing the Jazz??

• Like 1

In a way this is tragic on many levels but still a little funny, but during the time of the "missing and murdered children" in Atlanta, John Drew made a public service announcement that was essentially, "Hi, I'm John Drew. Never accept rides in cars or trucks unless your parents say you can." His speech was so slurred (I had no idea at that time he had a drug problem), that it sounded like, "Hi, ahb john dwrew, never schep rwides...in cars or trucks, unless yo pants say you can."

I don't think you got the joke Randy. Utah is polygamist heaven, but shush don't tell anyone. hush.gif

I have to admit - this one went way over my head.

BTW - can't really see polygamy - who would sign up for more than one set of inlaws?

I have to admit - this one went way over my head.

BTW - can't really see polygamy - who would sign up for more than one set of inlaws?

Alejandro definitely caught the very tongue in cheek joke ... and amen to that on the extra inlaws!

In a way this is tragic on many levels but still a little funny, but during the time of the "missing and murdered children" in Atlanta, John Drew made a public service announcement that was essentially, "Hi, I'm John Drew. Never accept rides in cars or trucks unless your parents say you can." His speech was so slurred (I had no idea at that time he had a drug problem), that it sounded like, "Hi, ahb john dwrew, never schep rwides...in cars or trucks, unless yo pants say you can."

I remember those. Funny yet sad at the same time...