• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

G.S. deals Monta Ellis, Kwame Brown and Ekpe Udoh to Bucks for Andrew Bogut, Stephen Jackson.

A Jennings/Ellis backcourt will never be boring at least.

I like the trade for GS if Curry and Bogut can ever stay healthy. Nice trio with Lee.

Jennings has worn out his welcome by most reports. Bucks are not looking to just dump him but this gives them some wiggle room. Unlike us who think we are sit with our core, Bucks seem to understand that they are still at least a super star away and will probably be looking for that come draft day...

I admire teams with intestinal fortitude. Takes balls to move a center of Boguts caliber but it also takes balls to try and build a champion...

Pacers and Bucks are fast becoming my favorite teams outside of my Hawks.

Edited by Buzzard

I would trade BJ for Teague straight up.

• Premium Member

Well that dispels the idea of an injured player not being able to trade. Al can be got by anyone who desires his services.

Well that dispels the idea of an injured player not being able to trade. Al can be got by anyone who desires his services.

Well you need to understand that in the ASG's mind everyone of our core players is worthy of nothing less in return than a Kobe, Howard, or Deron. They don't think you are suppose to draft players of that caliber, they are of the firm belief someone one day will just give us one for one or two of are non superstar players ....

Such is life as a Hawk fan...instead of our owners working to get better they just stand around with their hands out begging

Edited by Buzzard

Awesome. Now Curry can blossom into the player he's supposed to be without awful Ellis playing beside him, if he can ever play a week without some foot flare up. It's obvious to see when watching the games, but ESPN posted +/- with Curry on and Ellis off the floor and vice versa. Over the period they've both been there, the Warriors outscored opponents by hundreds of points with Curry playing and Ellis on the bench. Guess what the numbers were with Ellis playing and Curry on the bench? Hundreds under, of course.

Edited by benhillboy