• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Per Twitter: Jannero Pargo will have surgery

Pride1190

• Moderators

Hoping for a speedy (no claxton) recovery.

EDIT: Also, is there a better place to have had to go into surgery than the Cleveland Clinic? Good fortune there.

~lwthree

Edited by lethalweapon3

Just now watching the game on DVR. Just before the game started, the announcers spoke on Pargo. He apparently had severe stomach problems. They took him to the hospital before the game. Apparently they were checking for an appendicitis and found that he indeed had it. Undoubtedly, the surgery was to remove his appendix. Not sure how long he is out, but I doubt it will be too long. Maybe a week depending how it was.

Not that appendicitis is fortunate but Kyle Lowry went to the hospital with the same complaints and they thought it was his appendix. It turned out that was fine but he had some sort of severe stomach infection (can't remember the exact details) and they said he'd be in the hospital for a couple of weeks and then out a while recovering. Pargo will probably be back quicker than a few weeks to a month or more as was said for Lowry so he's fortunate in that regard. Definitely wishing him a quick and painless recovery!

With all the players we're short,

is there a ten day contract running around

out there for Atlanta?

Just wondering.

----------------------------------------------------------------

With all the players we're short,

is there a ten day contract running around

out there for Atlanta?

Just wondering.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Damn shame that Donald Sloan got snatched up by Cleveland as I had been following him and next to Gerald Green he was probably the best player in the NBADL and could have filled in nicely for Pargo.

Would have to be with the clippers. New cba prohibits him from resigning with the lakers

I thought that only kept them from signing with them for a certain time period? I didn't know it completely prohibited it. It's a great rule change though if that's the case.

He can't sign with the Lakers for the rest of the year. I read that in an article after he got bought out.

That's excellent then ... and with that being the case I'd be happy to bring him in as long as he doesn't mind not starting for us.