• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody's time in Atlanta NJ article

dhawk

"Michael Gearon and Bruce Levenson, two driving forces behind an ownership group that always seems one jerk of the wheel away from sending the clown car over the cliff."

Yeah, I wonder if Gearon will berate the columnist like he does the folks here? For some reason, I don't see a rebuttal on the horizon...

that is just priceless right there.

"Michael Gearon and Bruce Levenson, two driving forces behind an ownership group that always seems one jerk of the wheel away from sending the clown car over the cliff."

Yeah, I wonder if Gearon will berate the columnist like he does the folks here? For some reason, I don't see a rebuttal on the horizon...

that is just priceless right there.

Sorry for messing up the quote. Stupid phone...

• Premium Member

writer takes multiple shots at Josh

knucklehead who was always too obstinate to win with and too good to trade.

How Woodson emerged from these exigent challenges speaks highly of him, and makes you conclude this: Dealing with Carmelo Anthony and Jim Dolan will be a milk run.Because when we see Woodson, we still see Josh Smith, a billion-dollar talent with a 10-cent head.

• Premium Member

I can't disagree with what he wrote about Josh. I have never in any sport seen a player that's an eight year veteran that simply refuses to stop doing things in a game that the player just is not good at doing and ignoring the things said player can do well and STILL perform at an All Star level.

• Premium Member

So Josh is a Knucklehead with a 10-cent brain?Excuse me for not recognizing the writer's objectivity.

It's funny Bibby would be on Woodsons side when he's the only coach that would play him minutes, rotational minutes at that. Woodson just about ruined all the young players here. Makes no mention BK tried to fire him mulitple times.

I read a headline yesterday saying that Bibby was taking Baron Davis' spot in the rotation too. So either Baron has really fallen off or Bibby is definitely getting some Woody favoritism cause Bibby shouldn't be taking anyone's minutes!

I can't disagree with what he wrote about Josh. I have never in any sport seen a player that's an eight year veteran that simply refuses to stop doing things in a game that the player just is not good at doing and ignoring the things said player can do well and STILL perform at an All Star level.

Can you imagine Tom Brady repeatedly breaking the pocket and trying to scramble ?

This is the same stuff we've known for YEARS on this site. We all know how pathetic the A$G are. I pray and I am not joking I pray at least once a week for the Hawks to get a real owner to buy them from those idiots.

Why not pray for them instead of against them.
  • Like 2