Anthony Davis

warcore

Guest Walter

I would easily give up our first and Horf and a first in 2014.. for Anthony Davis.

We can't give up our first this year since we traded it last year. W

what if NJ gets the top pick? Wouldn't that increase our chances? if they're serious about getting Dwight they will want SMoove and we can take any crappy contracts off their hands to give them the cap room necessary to offer him max again in 2012.

Guest Walter

Since the draft is in the past, it doesn't matter if we trade this years pick. It only matters that we do not trade consecutive years draft picks in drafts which have not yet occured. The 2011 draft already occured so what we did with that draft is irrelevant going forward, so D is right in being able to trade this years draft pick.

Cool. Sorry Diesel. Let me be the first to say, any GM that trades the 1st pick rather than draft Anthony Davis will be fired within a year and never again get a GM job. W

• Premium Member

Cool. Sorry Diesel. Let me be the first to say, any GM that trades the 1st pick rather than draft Anthony Davis will be fired within a year and never again get a GM job. W

I'm starting to buy into the NJ theory. BUT......Howard + Davis would be an awesome combo!!So I now reject the NJ theory.