• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Epic Beard Man - The Movie

Plainview1981

Actually, after watching some extra youtube videos on the BAMF that guy is certifiably nuts. In that one particular instance, I might side with him if the drunk guy was talking about his mother but the rest of the BAMFs life he is ridiculous. It is going to be a shame if this movie makes people start to like the BAMF.

People already do. This happened a few years ago and he has had the "Epic Beard Man" nick name for a few years. Edited by Hotlanta1981

GTFOH! I cannot believe they're making a movie about this... or maybe I can. I like Danny Trejo but wth they couldn't have found a crazy bearded old white dude to play the part? And then they're gonna make the guy a freaking hero?

GTFOH! I cannot believe they're making a movie about this... or maybe I can. I like Danny Trejo but wth they couldn't have found a crazy bearded old white dude to play the part? And then they're gonna make the guy a freaking hero?

Why do they need a white dude? I think it's pretty good casting. Not many of the white actors today look like old tough guys to be honest with you. Edited by Hotlanta1981

Why do they need a white dude? I think it's pretty good casting. Not many of the white actors today look like old tough guys to be honest with you.

Because it's based off of an old white dude? Kris Kristofferson would be perfect for that role I think.

• Premium Member

With the beard and his pockmarked face, you can't tell what Trejo's ethnic background is. Frankly as soon as I heard that they were making a movie based on this, the first thing that came to mind for me is that Trejo would be perfect for the role.