• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kirk Hinrich doesn't need to be our starting SG next year.

Plainview1981

I liked Kirk during his run with Chicago... He was a pretty good player for a few years, but looking at the PER pretty much confirms what I have suspected. Outside of a game here or there, he is mostly forgettable at this point. Since Marvin had been good as the 6th man line up change doesn't look terrible, but if we are going to keep JJ at the 3 we must find a SG with some athletic and scoring ability. But honestly, I'd rather start Willie Green than Hinrich at this point.

• Moderators

(Aside: RIP Dwayne Schintzius)shortlist of UFA shooting guards (not already on the Hawks) so far. Who would you take that wouldn't break our "I'm-not-gonna-pay-a-lot-for-this-muffler" budget?Ray AllenMarco BelinelliMarquis DanielsCarlos DelfinoC.J. MilesAnthony Parker (may retire)Mickael PietrusMichael ReddDeShawn StevensonDelonte West~lw3

Delfino, West, Pietrus, and Miles would be the top of my list with the owners that we have. If money wasn't an issue of course it would be Ray Allen

Ray Allen would be awesome to get. But the only way i see him taking less money is if he is going to a title contending team, an i dont see that being us.