• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boston game

arhawkfan

Boston actually clinched the Atlantic last night, and so they are locked in to that 4 seed.Barring a meltdown by the Pacers, we are pretty much locked in to the 5 seed and will be playing the Celtics.

Don't know about that, especially with the teams we have coming up. We could easly slip to 6th and end up playing Indiana.I hope we don't though, Indiana is playing ball right now.

Ivan is going to have to have another huge game inside for us to have a chance imo.. He can match up with Bass while Josh is on Garnett. We just cant be afraid to push them around, we all remember how bad we were out rebounded last game.

Don't know about that, especially with the teams we have coming up. We could easly slip to 6th and end up playing Indiana.I hope we don't though, Indiana is playing ball right now.

At the same time, look at Orlando's remaining schedule:@Utah@Denvervs Cha@MemIt's important to note that we DO own the tiebreaker with Orlando on H2H meetings, so they have to gain 2 games on us with 4 games remaining for both teams.

• Premium Member

Doc already said he could care less about home court or playoff seeding. That's why I was laughing inside at the fans who thought the Knicks did something special. Yep the Hawks may well murder the C's but don't use that as a barometer.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Ivan versus Bass is the matchup I want to see. He needs to be in his grill and not allow his pet 16 footers. On the other hand, I think Ivan could take it to him on the offensive end. Never been a fan of Pierce, but I respect his clutchness. Has always been one of the better fourth quarter scorers (I think he has one of the higher averages in history) but the dude has been going through a renaissance lately. If Joe is the defender I think he is, he's gotta prevent him from acting a plum fool. It's always interesting to see Joe against his closest size contemporaries in Melo and Paul. "The Perfect NBA Body Crew" I call them.

Edited by benhillboy