• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The problem we need to fix...

Diesel

• Premium Member

When we get up, we need to learn to attack the rim. Our halfcourt offense is poor. Up by 17, I believe we shot way too many outside shots and too many clock down to 1 shots. Yeah, we hit some but I don't want to live by that.Does Bass have an unlimited # of fouls?Right now, Josh to the bucket is what we can count on for inside play. Our smalls go inside and get crowded. Boston is not a great rebounding team and I believe we can take advantage of that if we take a lead.LD is doing a masterful job though. Our marching orders are run. When we rebound beat them down the court. When we take the ball out, beat them down the court. Boston couldn't sustain an attack because of that. In the old days when the playoffs were every other day... we would have this series EZ... but we go from Tues to Friday? Lots of time for the old men to rest.

Celtics probably won't play as bad but neither will the Hawks, after the 1st quarter I don't know what we were doing.Joe was soooo WIDE open on a lot of his 3 point shots. Our defense gets no credit for making the Celts miss shots.I need agressive, feet set, ready to shoot Marvin.