• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1 game

Supporter

Sigh....I guess your post made you feel better didn't it. Too bad everyone thinks you are a troll

Like I care. The fact of the matter is that the Hawks choked and showed when its crunch time they are guppies and not sharks out for blood. Edited by MoBetta

Ignorance is bliss. I wish I was as dense and dumb and oblivious as you and could ignore how close all the games were this season. Then it would make everything so clear! That which happened in the past must happen in the future! Thanks for solving Hume's fork for me!!

Posted Image

That's what it was folks, just one game...time to regroup!

They're done.What are they going to do different the next game? NOTHING.They will so the same S___. If they get a chance to put Boston away they will fail to do so. They will fail to hit the dagger shots just like they failed to do so tonight. They will play one on one in the 4th period just like they always do. Josh and Joe will shoot jumpers as always and they'll fail to have great success just like they have so far. The bench will continue to be unproductive. Doc will continue to outcoach Larry.Oh, that's right... Josh Smith will likely not play. I bet ownership is happy that they have another excuse for this teams failures. You know they're happy about that. Some other excuse to blame the failures on. Edited by Hotlanta1981

Everyone is talking about how we can't beat them while they are weakened and such.Well, we did beat them with rondo in game 1, remember? He was playing in that game. We won. Just take it game by game. We are still very capable of winning this series.

• Like 1

All we gotta do is take 1 game in Boston and we will be fine. Hopefully Zaza will be able to make a comeback sooner than game 5 though cause we could use him badly