• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Friday's starting 5

Diesel

• Premium Member

I don't pretend to know how we will play this one.I say replace Josh with Marvin.or replace Josh with Ivan and sit Kirk and move Joe to the 2 and Marvin to the 3.Does Marvin deserve this.. HELLSNO but maybe if he were made to play inside, it may pay off.With Rondo in, I think Boston would be less Likely to go Bradley on Teague and Rondo on Joe because Joe would post his assup.

• Premium Member

we are so freakin depleted....Horf, Zaza, now JoshIt all depends on Joe and Jeff now

We have to take advantage of our size advantage in the backcourt.Marvin, Radman, and Tmac has to play Sf.JJ has to play SG.

Won't matter, they'll kill us if we don't have Josh unless our bench mobs comes in and plays out of their mind. What I want to know is what does Vlad have to do to get some playing time? If we're going to sit outside and shoot jumpers why not have a guy capable of shooting them do it? And if we're having trouble rebounding and stopping the Celtics from scoring in the paint why not try and give Dampier some minutes and at least let him use his fouls.

Won't matter, they'll kill us if we don't have Josh unless our bench mobs comes in and plays out of their mind. What I want to know is what does Vlad have to do to get some playing time? If we're going to sit outside and shoot jumpers why not have a guy capable of shooting them do it? And if we're having trouble rebounding and stopping the Celtics from scoring in the paint why not try and give Dampier some minutes and at least let him use his fouls.

As to question one - I don't know. He seems to be pretty competitve when in and is long enough to at least get a few boards. I would start him in front of Marvin. At least he is a certified 3-point threat and they know it.

As to question two - Posted Image .

P.S. - R.I.P. Junior Seau.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Start ivan. give the celtics fans a fun little trip down memory lane and re-enact the mchale clothesline on garnette or pierce.hopefully he is back for game 5 or so. How is this not a great plan?

Dampier = doghouse.We hear he's injured, yet he dresses out. He's a lot better than havingto play with four players against their five. At least, he takes up space.He's big enough and old enough to be tough enough to play. If he wasnever to be used, Hawks should have had a D-leager on their roster.I don't understand their thinking.If Hawks get down to four able bodied players who have not fouled out,will he be allowed in the game? Gotta wonder.GO HAWKS!!

Agreed. LD continue to fail with his substitutions in key situations. We went without a field goal for forever seem like and he made no changes. Vlad could have given a spark and some huge shots. Also, LD keeps Marv in for some reason but leaves Tmac on the bench. Tmac should have been in the game ddown the stretch to help score and set others up. I guarantee he would've found a way to either score himself, get fouled, or set someone else up to score. LD gotta step up his coaching just as much the players need to step up their focus.