• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Heard it here 1st JJ

arhawkfan

• Premium Member

God bless him, it's what the team needs.

Yes it is. Even if Smoove is ready to play, he will most likely be limited. Joe will have to be "J.O.E." if we are to have a chance in Boston. Hate is a really strong word, but it's REALLY hard for me not to hate the Celtics right now. If I feel that way after watching those jack wagons play against the Hawks, I'm pretty sure the Hawks players are motivated to destroy them on their own court.

• Moderators

Yes it is. Even if Smoove is ready to play, he will most likely be limited. Joe will have to be "J.O.E." if we are to have a chance in Boston. Hate is a really strong word, but it's REALLY hard for me not to hate the Celtics right now. If I feel that way after watching those jack wagons play against the Hawks, I'm pretty sure the Hawks players are motivated to destroy them on their own court.

Good clean hate is part of the fun of sports.

I smell 3-16 with a total of 12 points. And a blow out loss. This team doesn't have it folks. Last night showed us what we are really made of.

I smell 3-16 with a total of 12 points. And a blow out loss. This team doesn't have it folks. Last night showed us what we are really made of.

I'm not buying that. This team has fought hard all year despite a myriad of injuries to key players. If josh can give a solid contribution and Marvin shows up we have a shot. We lost to them without Rondo BUT we DID beat them with Rondo in game one. I am hoping for the best.

"Marvin shows up".......Bwahahahahahaha! Thank you! I needed a good laugh! All the Celts have to do Friday is double Joe. We have no other offensive options besides a few random Teague drives to the basket. That coupled with the fact that LD will bury us at some point playing ONLY the second unit (even while garnett and pierce are still in the game!). I think we'll probably lose this one by at least 15 or 20...

Edited by HorfordTheBeast

Celts get Rondo back and it seems Ray might be back for game Friday - he apparently made it through practice, will see how it is tomorrow. They get 2 back and we lose one in Josh....damn, damn, damn.I'm still confident we can be competitive and win but Joe has to hit his shots and Marvin and the bench has to give us something, anything.

Only shot we have to win if Josh doesn't play is if we spread the perimeter and TRULY move the ball constantly and find wide open guys who are knocking down 3's with a high percentage. Meaning Hinrich, Vlad and Marvin have to really be knocking them down in addition to Joe and Teague. We should go small and hope for long offensive rebounds and 2nd chances.

• Premium Member

Goes for 40 and we win Friday

Corny 80's wrestling bet of the Day.If Joe goes for 40 or more I will stop using the internet for 1 year.Hell if Joe goes for 30 or more...
  • Like 1

Corny 80's wrestling bet of the Day.If Joe goes for 40 or more I will stop using the internet for 1 year.Hell if Joe goes for 30 or more...

OOOOOOOOOOOO, 1 point away. Must have been sweating bullets. Congrats on him for not shying away too much from shots.