• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horf + Smoove don't mix?

Diesel

I said fouled "shooting jumpers" - Josh gets to the line playing inside where he belongs.

So what does that tell you about Joe? Since all Josh does is take stupid Jumpers, but yet still averages more FTs than Joe, then... huh? Where are you getting with this? I don't understand haha.

Was this a Joe diss?

So what does that tell you about Joe? Since all Josh does is take stupid Jumpers, but yet still averages more FTs than Joe, then... huh? Where are you getting with this? I don't understand haha.

Was this a Joe diss?

I guess you really don't understand, you were talking about shooting % and freethrows - I said Josh's should be higher because he belongs inside, he is harder to guard inside, he gets fouled inside, not shooting long jumpers which he sucks at.

Since you play in the NBA, is that the true reason? Yeah, he takes dumb jump shots, anyone and everyone will know this, but that don't change the fact of the NBA players mind why he is the toughest to guard on the Hawks. They know it, just like we do, but yet they STILL know he is the hardest to guard, but what I don't get is why our haters still want ot hate on him for his jumper. They know more than us, but still respect his game and know he's the hardest to guard. There's something that's not making sense here...

Josh ain't the hardest to guard...matter of fact just play loose d on josh and he will either turn it over or shoot an airball. He can be the other teams sixth man like he was yesterday

The team might be better, on paper, with both Josh and Al. But my memory (lame as it is) says we have a lot more blow outs when both guys are playing. Its my theory that Josh resents the fact that Al wants his job as starting PF. Its that simple. All is always saying we need a center, so he can play PF. Puts Josh on the bench. (Or jacking up shots from neverland.)Anyway, everyone seems to be forgetting Josh is free agent in one year and wants to be traded. He needs to go before we get nothing in return.

• Premium Member

Yikes, I guess you havn't been keeping up with NBA lately.Posted Image

?

Not an All-Star Player

Not an All-NBA Player

I don't now this one. Could have won plyer of the week, month, whatever. I think not?

MVP, really?

Ah, it's all about politics, right?

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1

I guess you really don't understand, you were talking about shooting % and freethrows - I said Josh's should be higher because he belongs inside, he is harder to guard inside, he gets fouled inside, not shooting long jumpers which he sucks at.

I guess you're not understand what I'm saying.. You and others love to diss Josh because of one aspect of his game, the tendency to take dumb jump shots. But yet, you're talking about free throws(shooting;now), the thing is.. Josh don't get fouled while taking jump shots, but yet STILLS averages more than Joe Johnson. Joe is either doing nothing or Josh plays inside enough to get to the free throw line more than Joe.

So what does that tell you about Joe? Since all Josh does is take stupid Jumpers, but yet still averages more FTs than Joe, then... huh? Where are you getting with this? I don't understand haha. Was this a Joe diss?

Joe is shooting more fts than josh this series get your facts straight. AND joe has been scoring more despite taking one less shot than josh. But hey all you'll do is say "loljosh is the toughest player to guard"

Josh ain't the hardest to guard...matter of fact just play loose d on josh and he will either turn it over or shoot an airball. He can be the other teams sixth man like he was yesterday

According to NBA players from who I've heard from, Josh is the only one who has been mentioned tough to guard. But hey, I can't judge that fact, I don't play in the NBA as well as you don't either.

Al is a 2 time Allstar while other gms say smoove is the opp's 6th man many nightsI like smoove, I'm just not so enamoured with his stats that i overlook the flaws and how he is such a yo yo player...either one of the best hawks or one of the best opponents depending on the gameI'd rather have an efficient, consistent player who won multiple titles than an inconsistent player who refuses to pass to our pg and complains about a more efficient player who also held his own against MVP rose in the playoffs after being benched all year getting a few shots and drives

Edited by Nicholasp27

Joe is shooting more fts than josh this series get your facts straight. AND joe has been scoring more despite taking one less shot than josh. But hey all you'll do is say "loljosh is the toughest player to guard"

Holy hell, I hope Joe is shooting more FTs than Josh LOL! Josh missed a damn game. Even if he didn't, I would hope that our 120+mil dollar man would put up more FTs than anyone else. I wish he would show up in playoffs too, ,but...What's funny is I like Joe, Al, and Horford, unlike the most of you who picks sides. Josh is my favorite, Al a close 2nd, then Joe. Joe lost my respect after not showing up in playoffs for the past few years, and then dissing our fans and then taking the money over a ring.

Al is a 2 time Allstar while other gms say smoove is the opp's 6th man many nightsI like smoove, I'm just not so enamoured with his stats that i overlook the flaws and how he is such a yo up player...either one of the best hawks or one of the best opponents depending on the gameI'd rather have an efficient, consistent player who won multiple titles than an inconsistent player who refuses to pass to our pg and complains about a more efficient player who also held his own against MVP rose in the playoffs after being benched all year getting a few shots and drives

Gotta love our Atlanta fans. Ugh.. D:

lol, I am glad Joe stayed for one reason. He can help us get to a ring. The problem is he is not a #1 option player. That's on ASG, not Joe. Joe can only do what he does best.

Holy hell, I hope Joe is shooting more FTs than Josh LOL! Josh missed a damn game. Even if he didn't, I would hope that our 120+mil dollar man would put up more FTs than anyone else. I wish he would show up in playoffs too, ,but...What's funny is I like Joe, Al, and Horford, unlike the most of you who picks sides. Josh is my favorite, Al a close 2nd, then Joe. Joe lost my respect after not showing up in playoffs for the past few years, and then dissing our fans and then taking the money over a ring.

Oh shit I must have forgotten to mention that it's PER GAME...either way even if josh does get to the free throw line he'll probably brick it

lol, I am glad Joe stayed for one reason. He can help us get to a ring. The problem is he is not a #1 option player. That's on ASG, not Joe. Joe can only do what he does best.

Who else can we sign that's a number 1 option? It's going to be hard to sign anyone who is a number 1 option with Joe's contract.

I'm a smoove fan; he's my 4th fave hawk...I'm just not blinded by him Joe is who teams plan for and double/triple team; josh is who they sag off of hoping he hits a jumper so he will keep shootingYour anecdote about what NBA players say goes against all reports from teams, reporters, coaches, gms, players, etc I do agree that smoove would be feared and an MVP if he would pass the ball in the backcourt and stayed inside where he does damage on offenseSmoove has the tools to be a top 5 player and a triple double machine but doesn't have the discipline or self awareness or whatever it is that prevents him from being that player and instead wants to piss off teammates, coaches, gms, owners and fans with his shooting....it's baffling and such a sad waste of talentHe coulda been better than nique if he only had more discipline rather than the worst case of confirmation bias I've ever seen

• Like 1

Who else can we sign that's a number 1 option? It's going to be hard to sign anyone who is a number 1 option with Joe's contract.

Mayo Edited by nbasuperstar40

I guess you're not understand what I'm saying.. You and others love to diss Josh because of one aspect of his game, the tendency to take dumb jump shots. But yet, you're talking about free throws(shooting;now), the thing is.. Josh don't get fouled while taking jump shots, but yet STILLS averages more than Joe Johnson. Joe is either doing nothing or Josh plays inside enough to get to the free throw line more than Joe.

Duuuh....He is supposed to play on the inside to get fouled or make the easy shot that is where he gets fouled, no other time. Edited by JayBirdHawk

Smith is very good. All Star level player but his value is worse because he is seem as a 6th man type of player, not a championship caliber one. He is in the same boat with LAL Odom and prime Jamison. Those aren't championship level players unless they come off the pine.