• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What goes on in the world of Joshua Smith's brain?

Joker

He is putting up numbers, but he makes so many bad plays that people tend to ignore. If only he knew what an outlet pass was, he might get some better percentage shots. Instead, he likes to sabotage fast breaks and lag back on defense to talk at the refs.

He is putting up numbers, but he makes so many bad plays that people tend to ignore. If only he knew what an outlet pass was, he might get some better percentage shots. Instead, he likes to sabotage fast breaks and lag back on defense to talk at the refs.

That is by far, even beyond the long jumpers, my biggest complain about Josh! I cannot stand seeing him over and over be the last one back on defense because he's busy jawing at the refs and on cruise control coming back down the court for defense.

That is by far, even beyond the long jumpers, my biggest complain about Josh! I cannot stand seeing him over and over be the last one back on defense because he's busy jawing at the refs and on cruise control coming back down the court for defense.

That Garnett three pops into mind

There have been two constants since we started this rebuild:1. Josh smith's inconsistency and frustrating yo yo play going from world beater to bench worthy in the blink of an eye2. The Hawks inconsistency and frustrating yo yo play going from contenders to lottery worthy in the blink of an eye

There have been two constants since we started this rebuild:

1. Josh smith's inconsistency and frustrating yo yo play going from world beater to bench worthy in the blink of an eye

2. The Hawks inconsistency and frustrating yo yo play going from contenders to lottery worthy in the blink of an eye

Not sure how you can call those things inconsistent when they've been pretty damned consistent at them! Posted Image

Without Josh, we wouldn't be preparing for anything. We would be on vacation. Playoffs wouldn't have happened. Period. Man, I swear, Josh plays out of his mind while Horford is injured and we should trade Horford because "we don't need him". Smith has a game with plenty of blunders mixed with solid hustle and an almost game losing, subsequently game saving, play and he turns into garbage. Mix that with Horford playing out of his mind and now we should trade Smith because "we don't need him". Stop reacting to every little change in the wind. At this rate, everyone on the team should have been traded at some point. This was the first real game back for Horford. Let's hope that our entire team (JJ included) brings the pain tomorrow night. We could be hearing a very different story from the morons at TNT on Sunday.

I agree. People are getting ridiculous.

I remember a few years back when kevin love was at ucla. My brother went to go see him play at UW and all he could talk about was how amazing his outlet passes were. Seriously underrated skill for a rebounding PF.

I remember a few years back when kevin love was at ucla. My brother went to go see him play at UW and all he could talk about was how amazing his outlet passes were. Seriously underrated skill for a rebounding PF.

Reminds me of how they used to talk about Pryz and how he could get a team into transition quickly with his rebounding and outlet passing. Seems to be a lost skill these days.

I did call them constantsYour point still stands to underline mine

LOL I was being sarcastic, but you said they were consistent at two things that you listed them doing inconsistently. Just being a smartass tough so feel free to move along, nothing to see here.

That's why the team needed Horf to come back before he was ready. The Cs have no answer for him. KG and JS cancel each other out. It's pretty asinine to say his knee isn't effecting him when he out of all people missed a big playoff game.

When I'm reading these forums, I really have to wipe my eyes and reread these post. At this point, there is no need to argue these people about your opinion. After reading the stuff people say and "believe", it tells you right there there is no point in arguing.

Me :Laughs: "Are they being serious?!" :Laughs: smh: "wow" - Ah, o well. Posted Image