• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1 FT and 1 Rebound

NiquesBiggestFan

Disregard that fact that he was doubled most of the time tonight. Disregard the fact that Joe got mauled everytime he drove to the basket tonight. Disregard the fact that joe sparked this team to a comeback in the 3rd. No, this game is all on joe. Not Josh and his turnovers. Not Teague and his no show performance, It's on Joe.

• Like 2

I blame the whole team for long streaks of perimeter play and no low post presence. The Celtics went on runs when we made defense easy for them. I liked us attacking the rim at times, but no calls to help us. Very frustrating.

• Moderators

Can't blame Joe. Josh's stupid tech and horrific shot killed us.

Hate being a prisoner of the moment, but I think Sund needs to seriously consider shopping this guy in the offseason. He is a great talent, but he is just boneheaded. Would love to get Gasol, Stoudemire, or any other PF or SF for him.EDIT: Talking about Smoove. Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

Disregard that fact that he was doubled most of the time tonight. Disregard the fact that Joe got mauled everytime he drove to the basket tonight. Disregard the fact that joe sparked this team to a comeback in the 3rd. No, this game is all on joe. Not Josh and his turnovers. Not Teague and his no show performance, It's on Joe.

o_OJosh 1 turnover, Al Horford 7 turnovers.... Did you mean Al?

I blame the whole team for long streaks of perimeter play and no low post presence. The Celtics went on runs when we made defense easy for them. I liked us attacking the rim at times, but no calls to help us. Very frustrating.

C'mon Hawks fans... Are yall watching these games? Hawks players drove and drove but got not many calls. Looks at FTs. That was the mean reason we lose.

Don't mean to sound like a sore loser but I blame the refs more than anything

I have to agree - it's not impossible to beat Boston at Boston in the playoffs - but realistically you have to play 8-10 points better to get a win.For God's sake - one of the referees was named Kennedy!

Joe has been pretty pathetic in the vast majority of his playoff games as a Hawk. Tonight's game was no different. He played better in the 2nd half; but he was terrible in the 1st half. And it wasn't because of double teams. He just didn't shoot well.

Paul Pierce was cruising tonight with only 11 shots and still had a much better game than Joe. Coach Drew was telling the team everyone needed to hit the glass, but he was clearly singling out Joe, who clearly didn't respond. 1 rebound for someone 240 pounds in a playoff game is just sad, but you get what you pay 18 mil for.

Edited by benhillboy