• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you want ASG to hire Mike D'Antoni if Steve Nash was packaged

Joker

Posted Image

Drew is currently out of contract right now. You sign D'Antoni, you get Nash type of deal.

Nash/Teague/vet min

Joe/T-Mac

Marvin/vet min or draft pick

Smith/Ivan/Vlad or different vet min

Horf/Zaza/draft pick/Collins

We lose a little bit on defense, still top 10 and we become the best offense in the NBA. Joe become much more efficient, Al becomes our #1 option, Jeff could play the 6th man Bobby Jackson role, and Marvin become useful. What cha think?

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Mike Bibby played worse defense then Nash and Nash is 100 times the offensive player that Bibby is. We also had Jamal no defense self.

Posted Image

This off-season should be all about this guy.

Posted Image Jerry Sloan.

This the core remains the same, nope. Personnel is the issue, not just coaching. Mainly personnel.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO STAY THE F AWAY FROM HIM . with him as the coach you are gonna see josh smith take 5 3pters a game with no punishment.I AM THROUGH WITH PLAYER COACHES. GET A REAL COACH. WE DONT NEED A COACH THAT SUGGEST WE JACK 3's ALL GAME.We need discipline. We need a yeller/screamer coach that demands respect and holds everyone accountable.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 2

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO STAY THE F AWAY FROM HIM . with him as the coach you are gonna see josh smith take 5 3pters a game with no punishment.I AM THROUGH WITH PLAYER COACHES. GET A REAL COACH. WE DONT NEED A COACH THAT SUGGEST WE JACK 3's ALL GAME.We need discipline. We need a yeller/screamer coach that demands respect.

Josh needs someone Bibby who wouldn't pass him the ball if he was anywhere around the perimeter. Edited by nbasuperstar40

I'm thinking S&T Nash to Utah, Al Jefferson to ATL, Josh Smith to LAL, Paul Gasol to PHO.

Do you hate the Hawks?

Al Jefferson isn't that good son. I would rather hold on to Smith. Jefferson is a ball stopper who hasn't no athlete ability or BBIQ. We adding better post play and a PF for losing defense and playmaking ability. On top of that, Smith is just better. Naw man, I hate the idea of trading for Jefferson unless it's for Marvin.

Nash isn't coming here. They will do him the honor of trading him to a contender if he goes anywhere.

The Hawks are contenders with Nash.

D'Antoni system only works with a real PG. Nash is the quintessential real PG. No offense in the world will work with Jeff Teague.

• Premium Member

Nash isn't coming here. They will do him the honor of trading him to a contender if he goes anywhere.

He comes, we become instant contenders.I don't know how much we will command, but I'm pretty sure we could send PHO the Birdbrain + Marvin + picks and get SNT-Nash + Gortat Edited by BrazilianHawk

lol, no way Phoenix trades Gortat and Nash. I doubt Nash gets traded. He will likely just sign with another team as James did. I don't see anyone signing with Phoenix. Phoenix should just rebuild.

Teague can be our Barbosa off the bench. Makes sense.

Yep, hell it makes sense right now.