• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Win.

Wretch

• Moderators

You're right brah... You're only as good as your last game and this last game showed that we are FAR from being a contender. Horford and Teague are a great start, but Marvin needs to be unemployed and Josh needs to be employed elsewhere. Joe can be a #1, if we actually had a #2 threat that demands to be respected. Also, a bench that can come in and contribute. Also, we need to hire a coach that has a set offense and forces guys to run plays; not just go out there, freewheel and hope something happens. An offense with movement, pick and rolls, and NO DAMN ISO.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

I saw this coming from a mile away. To be honest we went further than I expected what with all the p!ssed away draft picks.The win over ORL with Dwight was the high water mark for this "core". I thought without injurires we could go to the second round again - but it didn't work out.BK built a team that wouod founder in the playoffs because BK thought you didn't need a Center or a primary PG. (notice BK hasn't been re-employed in the NBA while Woody has).