• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Drew's Option Picked up

APE

I like Drew's motion offense a lot better than Woody's. We had real movement when Bibby was here till the 4th when it became Iso Joe. Cut out the Iso Joe's and get a real PG would make the world of difference.

El Dee on 790 AM in a couple moments.~lw3

What did he say?

• Moderators

What did he say?

Is it bad to say I fell asleep right in the middle of it? LOL

NineOh or somebody will probably post the audio shortly.

At the start of the interview LD indicated he was pretty satisfied with the team's effort, rattling off the injuries as setbacks: "I was happy with the way the team responded mumble mumble." When questioned about MG Jr.'s rant about KG, he was also dodging criticism of Junior by praising KG and Boston's experience, and somewhere around LD repeating about the Celtics "having been through the wars" I got hazy. I awoke in time for the end of the morning show, where the hosts were scratching their heads about what, if anything, they got out of that interview.

~lw3

• Like 1

I saw on ESPN during lunch that Jerry Sloan is to interview with the Charlotte Bobcats this week. I bet our front office never even picked up the phone and asked Jerry if he'd be interested in our coaching job. You've got to think he would have at least considered the Hawks if he's really going to interview with Charlotte. In the immortal words of Allen Iverson, "We talkin' about Charlotte man. We talkin' about Charlotte." (Well, a slight variation of Iverson's words, but you gotta admit it fits in well here.)

• Premium Member

Is it bad to say I fell asleep right in the middle of it? LOL

NineOh or somebody will probably post the audio shortly.

At the start of the interview LD indicated he was pretty satisfied with the team's effort, rattling off the injuries as setbacks: "I was happy with the way the team responded mumble mumble." When questioned about MG Jr.'s rant about KG, he was also dodging criticism of Junior by praising KG and Boston's experience, and somewhere around LD repeating about the Celtics "having been through the wars" I got hazy. I awoke in time for the end of the morning show, where the hosts were scratching their heads about what, if anything, they got out of that interview.

~lw3

yeah....

it should be a misdemeanor for listening to LD's monotone voice for longer that 2 mins while driving.

and we thought Tone Loc was bad

• Like 1