• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Favorite Scrub from the Past Decade

benhillboy

t's pretty cool that the 13th, yet by far most historic player taken cried when he was drafted. You rarely see that type of gratitude nowadays.

Like Thomas Robinson last year when he broke out in tears after he was drafted. Made me really appreciate the kid and feel for him with his story.

I almost forgot about Chris Crawford. That White boy COULD jump for real. Definitely a scrub though. lol

So Chris Crawford and Mario West for me. With my boy T-Lue coming in a close second. haha

Watching the 85 Draft on NBAtV. I didn't know it was that bad. I know hindsight is 20/20 but godd@mn. The three picks at 7-9 are bad enough, but even the last pick of the draft would've turned out better than what we did with the 5th selection. Gerald's defense maybe would've rubbed off on his brother a little, which would be better than anything Koncak did for us. It's pretty cool that the 13th, yet by far most historic player taken cried when he was drafted. You rarely see that type of gratitude nowadays.

haha I saw that too. How they were saying they would hope he would translate to the nba like Hakeem did since Konkak owned the conference rebounding record. LOL they interview Nique and he didn't seem convinced.

Man, you guys have some great names on here like Esteban Garret Siller and Pig Miller. my oh my. I don't even know who to vote honestly.

Some people are getting scrubs mixed up with highway robbers though.

Lee Nailon and Ken Norman for me. If things weren't bad enough with Isaiah Rider leading the team, we had underwhelming guys like this giving us hope at the end of the bench.

Probably not a scrub, but it pains me that Laphonso Ellis turned out to be a scrub for us. I love the guy when he was with Denver and I had high hopes when we signed him. I was probably too young to realise he was already broken down.

This thread is fantastic, I'd forgotten about so many of these guys. Pedrag Drobnjak? Matt Freije? lol

• Like 1

Speedy ClaxtonHe was signed to be more than a scrub but damn near ended up being less than a scrub.then we have Pape Sy & David Andersen - Y'all talked those dudes up like RG3.

Speedy rarely played. What a waste of money. He was never going to be what we signed him to be anyway but damn.LOL at Pape Sy. You could have swear we drafted Manu G the way some were talking on here. I remember when he got cut. He still had fanfare.

You guys should be banned for disrespecting Pape.EDIT: I just realized my endless prayers have been answered! Welcome back Banned Squawker NBASUPERSTAR40! Edited by APE

Dion Glover and Lee Nailon highlights... some major free throw and mid range action.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e-MMZgV05_k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(not sure how to embed youtube links?)

Copy the URL from the browser and then either type in [ media ] URL [ /media ] without the spaces around the brackets or click the 3rd button from the left in the top row of the editor and click 'Media' and then paste the URL in.

• Like 1